20 inch rim that is concaved ?

Djstorm100

Established Member
I've been looking hard for the past 2 days for concave looking rims. Didn't know if you guys could help me out. I like the american muscle rims alot but everyone has them. Like something little different. f14's are a option as the 11 inch wide 20's are concave looking in the rear. This is for a kona blue.

Mustang037.jpg

Superhawk2002

Established Member
I just bought these TSW wheels. I may put them on tonight just to see what they actually look like on the car.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Looking forward to seeing the CV7's on another stang as well!! They been growing more on me all the time! :beer:

Yeah, I was going to go with the CV3's (5-Spoke) but more and more are going with them. I think the 7-Spokes just pop a little more and I don't see many running them, so I said what the hell. I'm sure its only a matter of time before guys go with them because the Vossens are really getting popular, but I'm taking a huge chance doing the Matte Graphite on a Sterling Gray car...Hoping its not too much gray...I debated going with the silver to give the car contrast, but the Mattes look so much hotter IMO....So we'll see how it turn out I guess.

BUCKET

Established Member
I love the spokes, to me they are clean. I have debated going to the 5 or 7 spoke vossens over the mesh I got now

Users who are viewing this thread