20 killed in act of Islamic Terrorism in Florida

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
It's a horrible tragedy. Prayers to the dead, injured, LEO's and first responders that risked their lives.

America, especially the democrats/liberals/freedom of speech haters, need to get their head out of their ass and fight this RADIAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

It’s HERE!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
CNN just showed the actual screen shots of the Twitter comments made by both candidates. What I found odd was how the Trump followers were shown but the Klinton followers were blurred out.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The religion of peace strikes again.

I wonder if Hillary Clinton or Obama will actually acknowledge this act of terrorism or will they just blame the guns.

Common man you know they will blame the guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
I just wonder how the dems will spin it to be about guns and not about radical islam.

Ls2BluGoat

200,000 mile club
Established Member
People are saying this was a hate crime due to said club being a famous gay club here in Orlando

bglf83

Established Member
It is a hate crime. Muslims hate Americans.

the term hate crime is stupid. Anytime a person kills another person, its obviously a hate crime. I know this is a real term drummed by our politicians but I never understood it.

I was watching NBC news this morning and the whole conversation was about gun control, the terrorism part was light.

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Common man you know they will blame the guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wonder how the dems will spin it to be about guns and not about radical islam.
Brokaw went on a rant about gun violence and completely ignored all other aspects.

It is a hate crime. Muslims hate Americans.
They also hate gays, which is why they throw them off buildings and hang them from cranes. There is a reason a gay club was targeted, one report said he saw two guys kiss months back and it sent him into a rage.

Machdup1

Established Member
Terrorist attacks America
Democrats immediately try and disarm Americans
Anyone see a problem?

Users who are viewing this thread