20" True Forged SuperSport wheels

mig4236

Established Member
Set of True forged SuperSport aluminum wheels these are 2 piece wheel design.In great condition, No rash. 20X9 and 20X10.5 with 305/35-20 Nitto Drag radials and 265/35-20 Nitto 555's. The rear tires has 10%-15% thread but probably needs to be replaced.The front tires probably has 65%-75% thread. The wheels need a good polish. These came off from a 07 gt500. Not sure if it comes with the tpms sensors.
Asking $2000 obo. Only pickup. Located in Houston Tx.
20150725_124202_zpsmobgv81z.jpg

20150725_124229_zpso6xwsmaj.jpg

20150725_124248_zpsolgobdxe.jpg

20150725_124253_zps6gepu0ft.jpg

FB95IMG951438050349124_zpst7vnmhyp.jpg

kw_rc

Established Member
Is there are reason why you don't know if TPMS will be included?

mig4236

Established Member
Is there are reason why you don't know if TPMS will be included?

The wheels came with the car when I bought it, so I never actually figured if it came with tpms sensors. Im going to have to check probably on my off day.

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member
Do they have rust? Second pic from top looks like it shows some rust. Did u ever try & program the tires & see if it had sensers? You should of gotten a low air pressure light if it didn't have sensers.

mig4236

Established Member
Do they have rust? Second pic from top looks like it shows some rust. Did u ever try & program the tires & see if it had sensers? You should of gotten a low air pressure light if it didn't have sensers.

No rust. Yes I had the air pressure light on but never tried to program them to see if they had the tpms.

papashelby

Established Member
This is a great price on some awesome US made wheels. If there is no curb rash, a little bit of elbow grease will make these look like new. If I didn't already have a set, these would be coming to me. GLWS :)

mig4236

Established Member
This is a great price on some awesome US made wheels. If there is no curb rash, a little bit of elbow grease will make these look like new. If I didn't already have a set, these would be coming to me. GLWS :)
Thanks. I'm going to try to polish them whenever I get some free time,if I can.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
willing to buy if willing to ship 816-863-0642

look into shipping them. especially with tires on, its even easier. less chance of damage during shipping. just need to get ahold of some BIG boxes. they fit inside 26" wheel boxes, if you have a shop in the area that sells 26s. or just some good heavy duty boxes from fedex (cheaper than ups by far). shipping via freight would be even better and cheaper. dont need boxes then. just wrap them up and put them on a pallet. might cost $250-$300 to ship all four via truck. definitely the safest way to ship

aluminum wheels dont rust. they oxidize but they dont rust. and you can always make them look 100% brand new with some work

yep. any decent polishing shop can make them look like chrome for a few bucks. or you could have them powder coated for about the same cost. even curb rash is easy to fix. that's whats great about polished wheels.

this is definitely a great deal especially with some decent front tires.

these will also fit boss and new 2015 mustangs as well. id only be cautious on them clearing the rear brake calipers on cars with 14" rotors out back. early on we didnt know that was an issue. we quickly changed them to clear them. so it depends on how early the set is. OP, if there is a PO engraved or written on the back or if you can send/post a pic of the back pad on one of the rear wheels i can tell you if it will clear ALL 05-15 mustangs or not. the back pad is the circular pad on the back of the wheel, with the lug holes in it :beer:

mig4236

Established Member
look into shipping them. especially with tires on, its even easier. less chance of damage during shipping. just need to get ahold of some BIG boxes. they fit inside 26" wheel boxes, if you have a shop in the area that sells 26s. or just some good heavy duty boxes from fedex (cheaper than ups by far). shipping via freight would be even better and cheaper. dont need boxes then. just wrap them up and put them on a pallet. might cost $250-$300 to ship all four via truck. definitely the safest way to ship

aluminum wheels dont rust. they oxidize but they dont rust. and you can always make them look 100% brand new with some work

yep. any decent polishing shop can make them look like chrome for a few bucks. or you could have them powder coated for about the same cost. even curb rash is easy to fix. that's whats great about polished wheels.

this is definitely a great deal especially with some decent front tires.

these will also fit boss and new 2015 mustangs as well. id only be cautious on them clearing the rear brake calipers on cars with 14" rotors out back. early on we didnt know that was an issue. we quickly changed them to clear them. so it depends on how early the set is. OP, if there is a PO engraved or written on the back or if you can send/post a pic of the back pad on one of the rear wheels i can tell you if it will clear ALL 05-15 mustangs or not. the back pad is the circular pad on the back of the wheel, with the lug holes in it

Thanks for the advice. I'm probably going to see how much shipping is going to be. These are one of the first sets that came out. Don't think it would fit cars with 14" rotors.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks for the advice. I'm probably going to see how much shipping is going to be. These are one of the first sets that came out. Don't think it would fit cars with 14" rotors.

well dont shoot yourself in the foot. snap a pic of the backpad on the rear wheel so i can see. it was only the very first few sets. if it has the slightly larger pad, then it will fit 13/14 gt500s and 2015s with PP. that's a BIG audience for you right there. :beer:

*a pic from a slight angle. so i can see how thick the pad is.

Last edited:

VaPony

Established Member
I am very interested in them if you decide to ship them. I'd like to me #1 on the list for shipping please. I am at 33603

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
mig4236,

If you can send a pic to Steve so he can confirm rear fitment, I would still be interested since I am running large rear brakes.

That is the only reason I backed off on getting them before.

Tom

mig4236

Established Member
mig4236,

If you can send a pic to Steve so he can confirm rear fitment, I would still be interested since I am running large rear brakes.

That is the only reason I backed off on getting them before.

Tom
Sorry, my friend has the wheels at his storage. I'll take a pic on Sunday when he is off.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
You do not need a box to ship them. I have received wheels and tires mounted from Discount thru UPS just the wheel/tire. They put a good sized round piece of cardboard on each side wrapping tape around the whole thing.

VaPony

Established Member
I have done the same as otter mentioned above. Really no need for boxes. Just put cardboard over the wheel faces and than shrink wrap or packing tape

Users who are viewing this thread