2000 Cobra R Article.

Jay@LMR

This is one of our articles on the 2000 Cobra R that we have. Check it out and let us know what you think!

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/2000-Cobra-R

cobra r 2.jpg

flattrack53

Established Member
Great read.... So what are the modifications that you have done. It makes great hp and tq. Bruces (ac427cobra) intake would put that car over 400hp.

Saleenrose

Established Member
You guys should get some of the companies you deal with to produce headers, I know you could sell more than a couple.

Jay@LMR

Our R is 100% stock! It has had the rear end rebuilt once and the clutch replaced. Other than that just basic maintenance. We get it out every so often and drive her on the street or to local car shows.

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
Looks to have a bassani catback. Also a tune to put down 390 to the rear wheels. That's a strong running R and nicely kept.

I 5th the long tubes haha

venom279

Established Member
That's my old "R"!! That picture was taken while they were going through Oklahoma (I recognize the concrete K-rail divider), they were trying to stay ahead of a snow storm after leaving my house..:uh oh: Glad to see that Shannon still has it and is still enjoying it!!

flattrack53

Established Member
I have rocked the Craigs Custom Mustang bracket in which connects behind the bumper. It is an anti drill setup which has rubber covers so it won't scratch anything. I only use that when I go to Ocean City because the cops will write you a ticket from street to street. You could have a $1,000 in tickets by the time you get from the inlet to the end of Coastal Highway.

Users who are viewing this thread