2000 Cobra R for sale, BAT

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
The car has some issues... I’ll take a stab at the final price... same as the mileage: $42k.

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Looks like a great driver, I dont believe there's a black binder reading from the comments. Huge sheet under the front splitter.....
I think 50k already at 40

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
The guy posted it on one of the Facebook groups a few weeks back. Wanted $47+. I was interested but looks like the buyer is on the hook for another 5% to bat as well.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Well..... Have you spend much time on BaT in the last year or so? It's quite the "sellers" marketplace (it really has changed and defined the marketplace, I applaud them, for what they have created)

00R prices are definitely on the rise but im surprised to see a car with this mileage and no binder at this price already.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s a good price in my opinion. Less than a buck per mile. Lol. Before the terminator, the 00R was the only other mustang I wanted to own. Own a terminator, and I would still like to add a 00R to the stable.

nmp1

Established Member
Well..... Have you spend much time on BaT in the last year or so? It's quite the "sellers" marketplace (it really has changed and defined the marketplace, I applaud them, for what they have created)
yes, I check BAT everyday. you are correct that many different vehicles have seen significant growth over the last year but I don't expect this to last. This is not the first time where I have seen a window of dramatic value increases only to correct and drop again.

When all this craziness is over and the government stops handing money out like candy the investors are gonna claim their profits and many are in for a rude awakening.

oregon87

Established Member
I've had two cold offers for $75K for mine, but I'm doubting the validity of the offer. I didn't spend any time or energy vetting the offers.

Users who are viewing this thread