2000 Ford Ranger with v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
SOLD

Alright guys. Time to sell the truck. I have had it for 5 years or so
Basic run down of the truck. Its a 2000 Ford ranger extended cab (2 door) with a stepside bed 140,xxx miles on the truck, 120,xxx miles on the 5.0 efi motor. 20,xxx Trouble free miles since the swap.

Truck has a 5.0efi with awd (can unlock the hubs and make it 2wd if wanted) out of an explorer/mercury mountaineer. Trans was rebuilt at the time of the swap and has 20,xxx miles on it. Motor had new front and rear main seals replaced as well as all the coils and plugs. Also has new header gaskets and bolts. New radiator was put in as well.

Truck runs and operates as if it came from ford like this. A/c and all other truck systems function as factory. Truck has custom 2.5" True dual exhaust front to back.

Truck has with in the last 250 miles all new front suspension (new ball joints, new inner and outer tie rods, new shock, new wheel bearings on both sides, new front rotors and pads, New brake fluid, new diff fluid in the front axle as well as the transfer case) I have receipts for everything done recently as well as the front end alignment sheet.

Truck add ons:
-T-bar crank with 32's tires with Wheels from a 2010 ranger sport custom machined to fit truck
-Rear drum breaks were replaced with a disc conversion off of a mustang
-Rear axle has 4:10 gears with limited slip
-Upgraded stereo with a 12" kicker sub and all upgraded door speakers
-Custom mounted seats with full length center console
-Tonneau cover
-Newer style mirrors
-Newer style Powerdome hood
-lock out front hubs
-offroad package with all the skid plates
-Tinted windows with vent visors
-Rear diff cover protector
-Newer style tail lights with aux reverse light
-Trailer hitch
-level 2 front tow hooks
-Upgraded bigger Ford motorcraft battery
-Cold air intake
-Rear Traction bars

The list goes on and on. This truck has the best of everything. If you think about something this truck probably has it. Truck does has a little rust but for its age its in pretty good condition.

Truck also has a snow plow (best money can buy, Boss 7'' poly sport duty in like new condition). Truck can sell with or without the plow (was used to plow for two winters)

Price:
Without snow plow $6,250
With snow plow $8,000

A few pictures

IMG_20150526_154212_zpssjihsw3f.jpg

IMG_20150307_182706_zpspp8dyhzh.jpg

IMG_20140501_190324_095_zpsxl8gxkwz.jpg

561818_461114000576909_670796472_n_zps4vpj7kki.jpg

0408160042_HDR_zps3hbs32qe.jpg

IMG_20151005_194330_zpsgqsdoni7.jpg

IMG_20150131_170122_zpsophyqyrs.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions

Last edited:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
GL dealing with CL. The truck looks nicely done, Id definitely rock it if I was in the market.

Yea if it doesnt sell its no big deal to me I'll just keep it. Truck have never let me down. Just thinking about getting something newer. Thanks for the kind words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread