2000 Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee For Sale

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
2000 Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee For Sale - $20,000

Up for sale is my 2000 Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee. I bought this boat earlier this year and made quite a few upgrades to it. The Rinker is in great shape, we just decided to buy a much bigger boat. The cabin is super clean (completely smoke-free), bathroom is in excellent shape, and comes with a brand new refrigerator! All Canvas was just weatherproofed. Comes with two mooring covers, a back livable enclosure as well as the front/back bimini tops along with the steering wheel cover and isinglass sides. It was detailed last month and has brand new bottom paint. It is ready to hit the intracoastal waterway, river, or lake! It's a great boat!

Mercruiser 5.7 EFI - 502 Hours - Fresh Water Cooling
Bravo 3 Outdrive
Often stored on the dry
A/C is fully functional

Also Features:
  • Electric Windlass - Delta Anchor
  • Generator - ~75 Hours
  • Recent Engine Service/Oil Change
  • New Refridgerator
  • New Zincs
  • New Water Heater (not installed yet)
  • New Head Pump
  • New Bottom Paint
  • New Impellers
  • New Fuel Filer
  • New Spark Plugs
  • New Ignition Coil
  • New Idler Pulleys
  • New Generator Fuel Pump
  • New Generator Spark Plugs
  • New Outdrive Oil
  • Recent Batteries
  • Newer GPS
  • Cooling System Flusher

Rinker_017.jpg

Rinker_018.jpg

Rinker_019.jpg

Rinker_020.jpg

Rinker_001.jpg

Rinker_002.jpg

Rinker_003.jpg

Rinker_004.jpg

Rinker_005.jpg

Rinker_006.jpg

Rinker_007.jpg

Rinker_008.jpg

Rinker_009.jpg

Rinker_010.jpg

Rinker_011.jpg

Rinker_012.jpg

Rinker_013.jpg

Rinker_015.jpg

Rinker_022.jpg

The bad - The Generator needs a carb cleaning (currently a crank-no-start situation with good spark and fuel flow out of the pump) and there is a stain on just one of the back seats. The seats and interior otherwise are in great shape!

** Boat Trailer available only with boat purchase for an additional $1,300! **

You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Delivery can be arranged depending on final sale price. Bigger boat on the way. Feel free to make a reasonable offer!!!!!

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Rule 7 pic will be posted tomorrow when we pull it out of the water.

I spent 4 nights on it last month and it slept great. Took it on a 140 mile round trip and it performed flawlessly.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Good news everyone, the generator now runs. It also actually only has 60 hours on it. It's practically brand new. The main jet in the carb was completely plugged. I removed the carb, cleaned it thoroughly, installed new seals and gaskets, and bolted it back on. It then fired right up.

More good news for those who are interested. If I can get it sold before the end of the year I'm willing to cut someone a damn good deal. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. It's a great boat.

Users who are viewing this thread