2000hp TT Viper vs fast Evo

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Would it be worse from a dig or no because the evo is at a power level that’s too great for its drivetrain from a dig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

T.Man

Established Member
Not surprising at all. A well done EVO can be lethal. I'd bet it makes more than advertised though.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I saw the post from the Viper owner. They only ran once and Evo guy didnt want to race a 2nd time, so its the same race repeated 5 times. Its a home cooking, go on 1, refuse to rerun it and the guy is also from TRC. Home cooking brought to you by TRC.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My only comment is.....that Viper is sick!
upload_2020-10-12_8-14-10.png

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Dumb race. Honestly, roll racing racing cars that are that fast on the street is dumb.

Is that the same viper that ran the red GTR owned by the spanish guy that is supposedly the fastest GTR on the street? Anyone know what I am talking about? I think it might have been a 1320 video at TX2k.

My94GT

Established Member
Dumb race. Honestly, roll racing racing cars that are that fast on the street is dumb.

Is that the same viper that ran the red GTR owned by the spanish guy that is supposedly the fastest GTR on the street? Anyone know what I am talking about? I think it might have been a 1320 video at TX2k.

yes pretty sure it’s the same guy but I think there was recent work done to his viper based on what I’ve seen posted by him on Instagram

1320goat

Established Member
Did they agree to multiple races? How do we know this was on low boost?

If he was on low boost, that seems to be his problem.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The Viper owner obviously tuned it down a 1000 hp to play with the Evo......

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw the post from the Viper owner. They only ran once and Evo guy didnt want to race a 2nd time, so its the same race repeated 5 times. Its a home cooking, go on 1, refuse to rerun it and the guy is also from TRC. Home cooking brought to you by TRC.

Salty? lmao

Cant say i disagree.. even my low hp junk at 900+ is downright dangerous on the streets. Damn cars are soooooooooooooo fast now days, shit can get ugly FAST.

My94GT

Established Member
From the posts I saw on Instagram by the viper owner it just seems like the Evo jumped and he gladly chased, there was too much traffic to try another run and then apparently there was some police presence that stopped them from trying again. The following night apparently there were some issues with the viper so he wasn’t able to run again.

this is really a classic example of anything can happen on the street.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I also read the street races there only go up to 150. Wish there was more street footage like tx2k. Oh well, tx21 will be something to look forward to.

gofast15

Established Member
I also read the street races there only go up to 150. Wish there was more street footage like tx2k. Oh well, tx21 will be something to look forward to.
By watching the video it definitely wasn't up to 150mph only . Evo went 3.5 sec 60-130mph on older 68mm turbo , it's running 72mm turbo now . seems like the race was 7-8 sec long that had to been 170-180mph

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
By watching the video it definitely wasn't up to 150mph only . Evo went 3.5 sec 60-130mph on older 68mm turbo , it's running 72mm turbo now . seems like the race was 7-8 sec long that had to been 170-180mph
I'm only typing what the complaints were, like they don't want to go over 150 even tho that race they did. There's not much street footage too since I've been looking up fl2k on YT. Its the opposite of tx2k where there was street footage every night and cars hauling ass, doing 200+.

gofast15

Established Member
I'm only typing what the complaints were, like they don't want to go over 150 even tho that race they did. There's not much street footage too since I've been looking up fl2k on YT. Its the opposite of tx2k where there was street footage every night and cars hauling ass, doing 200+.
Yes , many bad ass cars out at FL2k but not much footage . Maybe the cops had something to do with that

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

I doubt the Evo is geared to do 180.. they usually shut down much before that on a roll.

Who knows i guess.. maybe

Users who are viewing this thread