2001 Black Ford Lightning for sale -- Jacksonville, FL

upload_2017-6-30_16-1-56.png
2001 Ford F-150 Lightning for sale: Garage kept, (I’m the original and only owner), never raced (former daily driver) originally white, mint condition with fantastic custom black paint & tons of clear coat (jams done, stickers etc. bed pulled off etc). Tuned, with both upper and lower pulley, exhaust and K&N. Custom 10” JL sub, with custom MB Quart mid & highs along with JL amp with Alpine head unit. Suede interior like new. Tires in great shape. Hard Tonneau cover, with spray in bed liner and billet grill.

165K miles on body, 60k on current block which was rebuilt/upgraded in 2007 with ported and polished heads. Never been in an accident. Recently serviced with new battery, oil change and transmission flush with full detail. Runs great for a daily. Transmission gets grumpy when pushed hard and will need some work if going to push boost.

Time to part with my first toy. Need it gone quick to make room in garage for newer toy. Asking $9500 - asking what it's worth. Clean title is in hand. Needs to go quick!

Contact me via Email: [email protected]

Pictures are below: and the best ones are on the craigslist link. Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread