2001 Black Svt Lightning In Kc 28,500 Miles Super Clean $19,800 Obo

HIGH VOLTAGE

Established Member
Well I hate to do this but It looks like I need to sell my baby because we are having another baby. What we have here is a 2001 SVT lightning with 28,000 miles on the clock. I am the seconed owner and I bought it a little over 4 years ago with 19,400 miles on it. So I have put less then 10,000 miles on it it in 4 years. I have put alot of time and money into this truck and hate to sell it. The truck has some nice bolt on mods but I have every stock part that I took off so if you wanted it could be put back to stock. This truck is near new. Here are some of the mods. Magnaflow catback exhaust, Bassani highflow mids, 255 high pressure fuel pumps, Hotchkis lowering kit, Suncoast ram air hood, bedrug, Undercover hard bed cover and much much more. Tuned by Sal from PSP. 405/489 on race tune. I just put the stock 18" silver wheels back on it with new Goodyear F1's up front and new Nitto 555dr's in the back. The chrome 20's are sold and not on the truck. Call me and I can tell you more. Almost everything under the hood that you can see is polished. This SVT Lightning runs perfect. Never had one problem with it. YOU will not be dissapointed. Email me or give me a call to come and look at it. This L is in Shawnee, KS outside of KC. 913-522-8956 [email protected] The links below should take you to alot of pics of the truck over the past four years I have had it. $19,800 OBO

http://www.nloc.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=948

This L was truck of the month for Dec of 2007. Check it out!
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/truck-m...lations-mike-kcbolt-cosgrove-nloc-1521-a.html

Thanks, Mike

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
Damn Mikey, I dunno whether to say sorry or Congrats! So I guess, I'll say both, lol. Sorry to see it go, but at least you'll still have the old Iron, and you's gots another little one comin, and that's AWESOME bro!

Seriously, whoever get's this is getting one helluva nice truck. :beer:

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread