2001 cobra convertible 35k miles

Lundy37

lundy
Established Member
selling my 01 cobra. if you’ve been to mustang week you’ve probably seen it in front of the svtp booth, I’ve worked for sid during mustang week the past 5 or 6 years. and if i still have the car it will be in front of the svtp booth again during mustang week in sept.

i work a lot and use my f-150 as my daily and i simply just don’t ever drive the cobra. it has just over 35k miles (subject to change as i still drive it sometimes)

the car runs perfect looks incredible id give it a 9/10 due to a few small rock chips on the hood.

the car will come with stacks of documents and owners manual’s/ svt certificate and other paperwork.

I’m located in N myrtle beach south carolina, the car has never seen snow, its always been garage kept.its only seen rain once and that was during mustang week

the previous owner i bought it from was in his 70’s and always took great care of it like i have, i honestly don’t think its ever been pushed over 5k rpms its always been babied.

only a few MODS

JLT cold air intake

sct x4 tuner mail order tuned by blow by racing

upr off road x pipe

maganaflow stainless catback

MGW shifter, installed by the owner of MGW during MW

steeda under drive pulleys

jlt oil separator

mmd hood struts

mach1 chin spoiler

rear spoiler delete(i still have the spoiler) to re instal if you choose

17x9 fr500 front wheels 245 45 r17 new tires

17x10.5 fr500 rear wheels 315/35/r17 new Mickey Thompson tires less then 200miles

american muscle styling bar

vogtland sport springs that lowered the car 1.6" in the front and rear

boss audio dvd/nav/cd/bluetooth/touch screen

the wheels are machined black but currently have gloss black plastic dip on them.if you liked how they look keep it on if you liked the machined black look better you can peel the plastic dip right off.

during the spring we (sid297 and i) did some maintenance that included a new alternator, new water pump and a complete coolant flush along with a new thermostat.

the car really is in incredible shape inside and out other then a few rock chips on the hood and a small rip in the drivers seat headrest.it happened while installing the styling bar.you actually cant even see it since its behind the seat belt loop but just wanted to be upfront and honest. the convertible top works and looks perfect, no rips.

i have the stock spoiler and stock 6 disc cd changer.and maybe a few other small misc stock parts.

clean title in hand. no trades asking $14,500 obo.
reply to ad or pm me.
DSC01248.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

FullSizeRender 5.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 4.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg

FullSizeRender 12.jpg

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Your post reads that it's both a tuned car and has never been over 5k rpm's. Maybe you meant the previous owner never took it over 5k?

Lundy37

lundy
Established Member
heres a screenshot of the carfax report. ive only put 1,500 miles on the car since ive had it. hence my reason for selling.
IMG_6615.PNG

Last edited:

Lundy37

lundy
Established Member
SOLD: the market really wasn't there for it. I took $14,300. Less then I thought I could get, but at the same time I bought for 12k 4 years ago. So I can't complain

Users who are viewing this thread