2001 Cobra Coupe 28k miles. Costa Mesa, CA

C-Rod

Established Member
For sale is a rare, low mileage 2001 Mustang Cobra. The vehicle is in immaculate condition and was recently purchased from a 1 owner collector who was making room for new projects. Car has been garaged its entire life, no accidents, clean title. Carfax (clean) can be supplied on request.

Engine, transmission, and drivetrain are all stock (with the exception of a K&N filter and what I believe are 3.73 gears). The independent rear suspension was upgraded with polyurethane bushings (Maximum motorsports kit) and a Kenne Bell differential support for improved road manners and to eliminate the pesky wheel hop.

Car was dyno'ed on a Mustang Dyno and made 305.9 WHP and 271.4 WTQ. Can provide on request.

The above modifications were done by the previous owner. I installed Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors (at GTR high performance in Rancho) and replaced the brake pads and rotors (myself).

$11,999 OBO. This is listed locally on Craigslist for slightly more, price shown here includes a discount for Mustang enthusiasts :)

Feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

FullSizeRender.jpg
SAM_0748.JPG
SAM_0750.JPG
SAM_0754.JPG

C-Rod

Established Member
Nice car and nice price!

Thanks! California to Virginia would be a fun road trip :)

Red power cable is the battery relocation. Optima redtop is in the trunk for better handling. Original hardware/battery tray is included should you want to sell the relocation kit and put it back up front.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread