2001 Cobra For Sale

scho1186

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra. It has 104k on the clock. Some good and some bad. It has been daily driven for around 2 years and it is beginning to show wear as I have had to replace some parts in the last year. The reason for selling is I am looking to purchase a newer GT500. I just don't have the time to really rebuild this one to make the power I am looking for. No accidents since I have had it, and it had a clear title when I purchased the car.

Let's start with the Good and what you get with this deal:

500 Miles ago I installed the following

-New Air Filter
-New Fuel Filter
-New NGK Iridium Plugs
-New Moser 31 spline axles
-New Eaton Traction Lok 31 spline differential

Other Mods to the Car:

-JLT RAI
-Tokiko 5 way adjustable shocks (Illuminas were the name brand I believe)
-Eibach Sportline Springs
-Solid Rear Axle
-FRPP 4.30 Gears
-Bassani Mid Length Headers
-MAC Stainless Steel Prochamber
-Borla Stingers Exhaust
-03/04 Rear Bumber
-SCT Xcal Tune (The programmer will come with the car)
-ASA JH8 18/9.5 Rear and 18/8.5 Front
-BF Goodrich KDW's 255/35/18 Front 295/35/18 Rear
-Cervinnis 95R style Hood

Spare winter wheels that were stock will come with the car.

Few more little things you can see in Pictures

Let's get to the bad:

-There is a tip of a pinky size dent over the passenger side rear fender flare
-There is a one inch gash in the passenger side seat. It is on the side and could be easily repaired
-The second gear synchronizer in the T3650 is shot. It will not go into gear anymore. I have thought about my options here and I decided to leave it up to a potential buyer.

Here are some Pictures:

IMG_6339.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

The Cold Air Intake was replaced with a Ram Air
IMG_6332.jpg

IMG_6331.jpg

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

Price as it sits now is 6500. Depending upon what you would like to do with the car (Build or Daily Drive) I can either put a built Promotion T3650 or just find a refurbished one so it can be in driveable condition. Either way, the price will be 8000 with a fixed transmission along with a new clutch. Thanks for looking.

*Edited* Interior Pics Added

Last edited:

scho1186

Established Member
As soon as I have confirmation of a buyer. I don't want to just throw a transmission/clutch up there for a future buyer to just have to rip it out later if it isn't what they want. It is a waste of money for both parties. I would rather install a transmission/clutch or fix the current one depending upon a buyer's preference.

silver93

Established Member
damn!!!!!why do you have to be so far away. i would had you the cash today for this car. i wonder how much to ship. the paint dont look bad.

scho1186

Established Member
damn!!!!!why do you have to be so far away. i would had you the cash today for this car. i wonder how much to ship. the paint dont look bad.

When my sister moved to Dallas Texas, she shipped her car for around 500. Thanks for the compliments guys...she is priced to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread