2001 Cobra front bumper and hood F/S

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Selling the front bumper from my 01 Cobra. It's OEM but was slightly damaged in a side impact crash I had a couple years ago. I've been holding onto it in case I ever wanted to go back to the stock look, but I just need room in my basement. I'll get some pictures up of the damage, basically it has some cracks in the fog light area and the paint is chipped. The bezels shown are not included. $100.00 for the front bumper, and the color is laser red.

I also have the hood to the same car. It has some scratches on it, which were caused by the firefighters sliding the pole across the hood, instead of lifting it, so it's going to need painted. It's also laser red. $75.00 for the hood.

I don't want to ship so local only in Maryland please.

2010-06-26103703.jpg

a30c402e.jpg

2cbb5789.jpg

AndyG47

3.8 V6 driver
Established Member
First dibs. I'm liking the hood and I think I know a guy here locally in Jersey that will take the front bumper. Checking with him now. I'll get back to you tonight. :)

EDIT: got any other pics of the hood?

_

Last edited:

AndyG47

3.8 V6 driver
Established Member
Pending pics I'll make the drive to get the hood. bumper is a maybe. Lemme know

_

Last edited:

quikcobra

Established Member
Ill be interested in the Bumber for sure but the trip getting it here to Orlando is pricey... PM me on what you would want shipped to Kissimmee FL 34744 grey hound or anything PP will be waiting.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
I apologize, I've been ridiculously busy these past few days and haven't had a chance to take any more pictures. They're both sitting in my basement right now. I'm in carroll county

Users who are viewing this thread