2001 cobra fs

shatteredglass

Established Member
So wait...you've been trying to sell this for almost 6 months and you are telling people who think the price might be a little high that they're wrong? Right...

fondani302

Established Member
Why do all you asshats feel the need to leave negative comments!! If you are not interested then why post something negative? Is your life that dull...? If you find better deal out there then take it! If you dont have something intelligent or positive to say then please keep it to yourself......

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
Intelligent offers?/ TTT
Hey Sean, I think me and you both are in the same boat along with many others. We all want what someone else has, but we either have to sell or trade what we already have to get what we want......or you go to get the money, but the banks just aren't letting the money go for anyone right now. Hope someone gets it that knows the value and how well kept your car is because I for one would love to own this car:) If I can get rid of my 1st gen lightning with the stroker or if you decide you may be willing to do some trading on my 2nd gen Lightning then let me know. I know you need a suv, but damn I want your car. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread