2001 lightning (houston)

FLACO_G

Established Member
PLEASE NOTE: I am trying to get rid of either my lightning or my cobra (whichever sells first).
I am keeping one of them unless sombody offers me a deal I can't refuse.

Up for sale is my clean 2001 lightning. Never pullied, no accidents. Here is the info.

Model: 2001 LIGHTNING
Miles: 43k
Color: SILVER
Price: $15,500

TITLE AT HAND

Mods: cold air intake, Bassani exhaust, lowered (2" front B.T. spindles and 2" Hotchkiss leafs for the back), tinted windows, oil separator, toneau cover, alpine head unit and speakers, brand new nitto tires all around.

HERE ATE THE PICS.

img0210e.jpg

img0208p.jpg

img1142t.jpg

picture019er6.jpg

img1147q.jpg

img1146.jpg

img1138.jpg

img1140.jpg

img1136q.jpg

Last edited:

FLACO_G

Established Member
what all is done to it? Mods: cold air intake, Bassani exhaust, lowered (2" front B.T. spindles and 2" Hotchkiss leafs for the back), tinted windows, oil separator, toneau cover, alpine head unit and speakers, brand new nitto tires all around.

I believe i am the third owner.

yes, I have the stock radio.

04 wheels.

Last edited:

01svtL

Established Member
The truck is real clean guys. I've seen it in person when I met him to buy some tires from him. Until I saw this thread, I would have sworn it to be an 03.

FLACO_G

Established Member
Thanks 01svtL. Do you still have your lightning? interested in buying an 04 cobra? if so I have one on sale under terminator market section.

Last edited:

01svtL

Established Member
Haha actually I sold the white one that I had when I met up with you. I bought a silver one the next day from a local guy that I had known for a while and knew the truck was very well taken care of. Then I got laid off 3 weeks later and held on to it as long as I felt I could and sold it 2 months ago to my cousin in Louisiana. I finally got another job that is paying decent last week, so I may look into picking up another L in a month or two. I won't be able to afford anything more than about $11k for the time being. Or, I should say, I don't WANT to pay anything over that.

FLACO_G

Established Member
sorry to hear that. Your white lightning looked very nice as well. Well, hope things get better for you. Be safe. PM me when you are ready to buy.. you just never know.. I might still have the truck by then.. later

01svtL

Established Member
sorry to hear that. Your white lightning looked very nice as well. Well, hope things get better for you. Be safe. PM me when you are ready to buy.. you just never know.. I might still have the truck by then.. later

That's true, but I HIGHLY doubt it. The first true buyer that comes to look at it will probably take it off your hands. Like I said before, I was in disbelief when I read that it is an 01, and I've had 2 VERY clean 01 trucks now! (the white one was a 99, but was also very clean for a 99)

01svtL

Established Member
BTW, if you still have it in a month and wouldn't mind parting it out, I know my cousin is dieing to put a snug-top cover on his silver 01. It will be a few weeks before he is able to come down though.

FLACO_G

Established Member
I am not too sure I want to get rid of that snug-top. But let me know when you are ready and we will see what happens then.

01svtL

Established Member
Trust me man, when I'm ready to buy (which will hopefully be soon), yours will be out of my price range. Otherwise I would be first in line! Truly is a beautiful truck!

Users who are viewing this thread