2001 mustang bullitt #5275

christommy

Established Member
Hey guys, names Chris, looking to sell my bullitt. It's #5275 currently with 83,xxx miles and will go up as the car is currently by daily driver :( nothing at all wrong with the car I've just been looking at getting a TJ wrangler and I need to sell this before I can go through with it. Car is located in Tallahassee, FL and am asking $11,000OBO
email me @ [email protected]
or call/text 850-212-6187

Car has a short history, I'm currently the 3rd owner of the vehicle. The original purchaser got it off the Dearborn, Michigan factory dealer and kept it in his garage under a cover except for nice weekend drives. Well his collection got too big and was forced to sell it to the second owner. The second owner flew up from Clearwater, FL and then drove it back to there. He also did pretty much the same thing, drove it a few times to work a month and a bit on the weekends but only on nice clear days. He sold it to me after finding out him and his wife were going to have their 3rd child, and let me tell you, he was very sad to see it go. :uh oh::(:cryying:

I have pretty much every form of paper work that came from the factory for this vehicle.

2001 mustang bullitt #5275
83,xxx miles (subject to go up as dd)
Dark highland green
4.6 SOHC v8, 5 speed
interior 9/10
exterior 7/10 (slight fender damage and normal wear and tear)

car does have a few of the normal mustang mods:
18x9/18x10 bullitt's, powder coated the 1968 anthracite gray color from original bullitt

H&R blue lowering springs

maximum motorsports caster/camber plates

C&L cold air intake

custom offroad x-pipe

bassani cat-back

steeda tri-ax short shifter

Ford Racing Products 3.73 rear gears

I am a bit meticulous when it comes to my cars and their maintenance, therefor I have a little list of all the things ive done with it and the intervals i did them:

fuel filter @ 35,826

Trans fluid w/Mobil 1 @ 47,350

rear diff w/ Royal purple syncromesh @ 47,350

Tune up, plugs, fuel system cleaner, PCV cleaned @ 53,034

Mcleod street Clutch set (shop installed w/ receipt.

car has been tracked, had 4 passes put on it before we got rained out, hasn't been back since. Best I could get was a 14.0 @ 99.6 mph with a 2.3 60ft. Low pro's don't like to hook up at the track..

Onto the best part, and what everyone always skips to first, the pictures :beer:

ass.jpg

582293_10150961014079738_2066029005_n.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0196-1.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0052-2.jpg

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Beautiful bullit! DHG has to be my favorite color they ever put on a new edge.

christommy

Established Member
Still trying to sell this after 4 years??

What's the current mileage?

The OG post has the current mileage, the reason I still have the car is because I couldn't really ever pull the trigger on getting rid of the bullitt, its a fun car. But I've finally decided to pull the trigger and make the move to the wrangler.

likuid_inc

Established Member
Nice ride man, not sure about the 11 ask. Think thats a little high but good luck with it , you took some good pics. Maybe you should just keep this and get an old lifted soft top wrangler too! 2 is better than 1

Users who are viewing this thread