2001 Saleen S-281 SC for sale "BUILT"

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Updated, 658RWHP and 607RWTQ! It's ready and waiting. Possible trades considered also. This is my Saleen with 37000 miles. Drivetrain only has about 8000 miles. Engine is fully built with diamond pistons, cobra crank, mph stage 2.5 heads, KB 2.8H blower, T-56 6 speed, Spec aluminum flywheel and stage 2+ clutch, built rear end, tons more. Great street car and super clean. Asking $30,000 . Please email [email protected] if your truely interested and need more info. This is the first 2v car to have a 2.8H blower sold to the public without it being installed by MPH! Car has just been completed with new rings, bearings, and the new KB 2.8H The new buyer can have it dynoed after break-in. The car should have at least 650-700 RWHP on pump gas with this set-up.

Last edited:

saleensc281

Established Member
TTT for a awesome Saleen!!!! Best of luck with the sale Kraig. I just sent mine in to get painted.....also have a MM rear coil over kit, koni da shocks, MM extreme HD LCA's and new Saleen rims on the way.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
TTT for a awesome Saleen!!!! Best of luck with the sale Kraig. I just sent mine in to get painted.....also have a MM rear coil over kit, koni da shocks, MM extreme HD LCA's and new Saleen rims on the way.

Awesome, hey when it's all done..we'll trade, HAHAHAHA! Happy New Year!

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Installing a bigger KB as we speak. Price is going to have to go up a bit to cover the cost guys. She's going to be a monster!

Last edited:

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Car is done. Just needs to be tuned. Upgraded the fuel rails also to CPR'S. Solid motor mounts, new throw out bearing, it's all good. Ready for a new owner to make some big power and tear up some pavement.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
I'm in training so I cannot post some. I can email some if someone is interested. I just tried to post the ones of streetfire and it didn't work. They used to be on here but they are no longer.

Last edited:

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
DSC00008.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

The blower in the picture is the old 2.2 with stock fuel rails. Now it the 2.8 with CPR fuel rails.

Last edited:

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Will entertain offers of cash and trades. I will take $28500.00 for the car if interested also.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Picking up the car this weekend guys, will have final dyno numbers when I get back. The car is still available. I have a few interests but no one is too serious.

Users who are viewing this thread