2001 Saleen Twin Turbo, Mineral Grey, Cheap!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
HI, all PM's replied...

STOCK Engine besides the Bullitt intake and supporting bolt ons, and stock clutch and trans besides a pro 50 short throw shifter. No grinds from trans. Clutch grabs excellent. This is not a beat on ragged junk. The car has a chip in the computer of the car currently on the tune that was done by the previous owner. Car runs great on the tune. No boost controller etc. i Sit in the car for 30sec to 2 min depending on how much driving i did. Thanks

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
^^edit, thought you said turbo timer, sorry no boost controller either, the boost it is set at is what it stays at to lessen the risk of motor issues due to increased power levels.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
I got two sets of c pillars for ya!! Nice car done right from the tires to the gauge pod painted to match, and everything, brakes wheels wing, very well done. Surprised this hasn't sold. Should put turbo badge under the s281 emblem, once you lower the badge

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Almost a true clone ;) your missing one set of pillars for it but it looks great and will be a good buy for someone

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
^Yes i know about the C-Pillars, they were on the list but that is something the new owner can take care of if it eats them lol...

ALSO: CAR IS PENDING SALE to a Member on here, flying out and Driving it home. Will update if anything changes. Thanks SVTP

BULLITT2249

Established Member
man i would buy that car today cash if i could lay eyes on it just cant pull the trigger out of state looks like you got lots tire kickers your going to mustang week thats bit closer let me know if you go with the car.

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Thanks guys...again

PENDING SALE to a member on here, Coming Thursday 7/19 to pick it up, if that falls through for some odd reason, then i will update. BUt as of this moment Pending Sale no longer taking it to Mustang Week. Thanks

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Congrats on one hell of a car for the price.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

MMR

Established Member
Oh dear sweet god! that is one awesome car you are selling there! :beer: ..best of luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

Apicia

Established Member
Sweet car... it's going to be harder than I thought finding another Saleen.

Users who are viewing this thread