• eat my words lol

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
ha alright i got this rich/asshat kid at school who drives a blue 6.0 goat, and he has got the loudest mouth ever, he tells everyone my car is the slowest piece ever, that he would put bus lengths on me yada yada yada... and sure he is right, his 6.0 would whoop my gt, but i got sick of it one day so i caught him talkin his trash as i went by in the parking lot,i decided to call him out on it so i hit the brakes step out and i call him out saying i will smoke his car at the strip next time im up there lmao (instantly regretted saying it) He is a HORRIBLE driver, poor car doesnt know what to do...

Is there anyway a 4.10 Lt header, intake, and aggressive tune could beat him to in the 1/4 or 1/8????
(Lt's arent in the car, in process of purchasing)

keep in mind he is a horrible driver and im "decent" even though he has a huge hp advantage, any way this gt can squeeze a w?

he has straights and cai i believe

dsmith26

Established Member
You may regret those LT if you installing yourself. You got the right gear and a good drive on your part and terrible drive on his part you may pull it off. I'd invest in a kit as added insurance. Go cheater style, only run him once, and talk shit the rest of the year.

Glen

Established Member
If you have 4.10's, you will need drag radials to benefit from the increased gear ratio. Otherwise, the accompanied wheel spin on street tires will essentially cancel out what would be increased "pep" from a dead stop. Although your car is modded, the GTO is still in a whole different league. He would have to be a terrible driver to lose to a 2-valve GT.

My suggestion is to screw the long tubes and invest in some juice. You can buy a wet kit for about the same money. Just make sure it's done right. A 100 shot will make a victory much more feasible.

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Sorry but no way, bro had the exact car with a couple of mods and went 11.4 in quarter on DR's

Sent from your Lubrizolsfin3st
iPhone using Tapatalk

Glen

Established Member
4.6mustang5.0, I hope you'll man up and race this guy. My advice is to invest in drag radials and nitrous, otherwise you're toast. Long tubes alone won't get you there, as you're going to need a power adder. On the contrary, you could always be a pansy and hope he forgets about it, but that isn't likely. Next time he talks about how much faster his car is, you might want to shrug your shoulders and say "We'll never know until we run 'em," as you quietly bolt on more goodies at home. Just my $0.02.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
i will race him, i called him out so i will pay the price, but seriously he his a plain out horrible driver, you can hear him just trying to shove it into gear after he has clearly missed it... the 6.0 aint no joke but this kid is a ****ing joke...

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Yeah just make sure y'all do it from a stop and not a roll. Atleast work on your launches and you should be pull away till atleast 60 and throw your blinkers on and hit the brakes when it looks like he is gaining on u really good. And when he wants a rematch, just say so does Tyson.

iPhone using Tapatalk

Monster Mach

Established Member
The 6.0s are quick but if you no lift and launch right u can take him.... you weigh a lot less...

Butterybunz

Established Member
Yeah just make sure y'all do it from a stop and not a roll. Atleast work on your launches and you should be pull away till atleast 60 and throw your blinkers on and hit the brakes when it looks like he is gaining on u really good. And when he wants a rematch, just say so does Tyson.

iPhone using Tapatalk
hahaha, but so true. Do it from a stop, hopefully he launches at like 7k and spins tires the whole time and as soon as he starts gaining, just hit the brakes and say you win hahaha.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
he does the funniest launch, i saw him like a month ago race a 3v, and he revved it pretty high 4500-6000 and straight dumped it, he sat still and spun, he stops grabs second, again dumps it and moves like 5ft and begun to spin, then finally it eases out and he goes but by then the 3v was g-o-n-e

this is the reason i believe my 2v has a chance

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Well sounds like u will have no problem. When y'all line up rev up your motor and hold at 3k for a second and get him thinking your going to launch that high and he might get nervous. He just might rev and try to launch real high. Then just launch at idle on street tires. U should get video. Be careful though, someone could wreck and if caught it's a felony here in Texas, and that means straight to jail. No collecting 200 dollars either

iPhone using Tapatalk

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Not trying to be your parents just seen a lot of wrecks. It would be awesome to get y'all on the track. Then u can see each others times.

iPhone using Tapatalk

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
no worries i appreciate the heads up, i want to run him at the strip, i think ill have the best chance, and i am scared to line up on a 2 lane road cuz he loses control when he "bangs" gears

but he keeps asking to run on the street, i keep putting him off though

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
i think you have a decent shot....my auto, intake, midpipe and catback only 01 gt only lost by a fender to a stock 6.0 gto. driver mod needed.

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
I know it's a Mustang forum but come on guys. Dude your going to get your shit pushed in.

0uTcast13

Established Member
thats not true i raced a 6.0 goat a few months ago and kicked the shit out of him. so u have a chance. just do it safe and at the track

drabadue

Established Member
If you do it at a track, rip as much weight out as you can. Spare, back seat, passenger seat, door panels etc... (helps if your windows are tinted). I'd put the car on a straight up M/T or Hoosier tire at 12 psi. Couple of my buddies have ls1 firebirds and they are all top end cars. Suck down low, but come alive on the big end. If you can adjust your tune, put some c100 in and bump timing. Hope you cut a good light and don't worry until he starts gaining on you after the 1/8th. Is your car AT or 5 sp? If its stick learn how to power shift. If shes auto, pray. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread