• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
AmericanTrucks
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

2002 F150????

Discussion in 'F-150' started by 98RICKSTANG, Jun 14, 2006.

1. 98RICKSTANG

98RICKSTANG Banned

THINKING OF BUYING a 02 f150 with a 5.4 eng short bed.my Q is can you put a blower on one?also what about heads?cammes?ect and what kind of power would i be looking at?also wouls a eaton blower from a lightning fit pretty easy on it?and would it be cheaper to put an eaton blower and try and find the parts,or just buy something like a vortek blow kit?

2. USAOwnz

USAOwnz I don't even know now! Established Member

It would probably be cheaper just to buy a lightning.
    Double Thread post?

3. spike_africa

spike_africa New Member Established Member

you can do anything form built motor to cams heads whatever you want. my freinds 99 5.4 reg cab with only a 100shot and no muffler and efans went [email protected] they have lots of potental to go fast just needs gears and traction to get-up and go.

4. spike_africa

spike_africa New Member Established Member

oh and bolting a lightning blower while possible requires soo many small parts its cheaper and you get more power by getting a different blower like an ATI procharger.

5. 98RICKSTANG

98RICKSTANG Banned

i can prob get this truck for like 9k. i dont know of any lightning with 50k mile on them for that price.