2002 Ford Saleen Mustang Build #302

gixxgirl

Established Member
Listing this for a friend. I will list all the details I know. You can contact me for pics as I don't know how to upload them. This is one HOT looking car.

GENUINE SALEEN MUSTANG, 89,000 Miles, 5-speed, S281 Motor, Trick Flow Heads, 75mm Throttle Bodies, Aftermarket 1/4 Windows, 265/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport Front and Rear 45% Tread Left, Brembo Brakes, 13" Slotted & Drilled Rotors, Two Tone Leather Seats, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Iequus Water and Voltage Pillar Gauges, Saleen Center Top Dash Fuel Pressure and Oil Temp Gauges, Kenwood DDX418 DVD Nav Bluetooth USB Double Din Deck, (2) Kicker 10" Subs in Custom Box in Trunk, (2) Alpine M500 Amps and a 4-channel Alpine 500 Extra Amp, Mach 1 Factory Stereo, True Saleen Shocks with Front Torsion Bar & Botton Sway Bar, Borla Exhaust, BBK Headers and Intake Manifold, Also comes with BBK Cold Air Intake, Supercharger Only has been removed because motor was built for pure raw power with Heads, Cams, Roller Rockers, Predator Custom Tuner, Front Canards, Factory Saleen Stamped Wheels, 18x10 Rear 18x9 Front, 5W-30 Full Synthetic Oil Mobil 1 changed every 3 months even if not due based on mileage, 01/02 Mfr date at Ford, 02/02 Mfr date from Saleen, Custom painted Cinnamon Red Top, Charcoal Gray Center Stripe and Pearl White Bottom, VIN: 1FAFP42X92F152565 Seller is the second owner. Asking $16,000 OBO. Small balance still owed on a loan so that will have to paid off before the title will be clear. Vehicle is in Billings Montana. Owner is super picky and this car is IMMACULATE! Please email me for pics or does someone know how to post them for me? I'm guessing this car won't last long once someone see's it!

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I might be wrong but I do not think it was ever supercharged from Saleen. Looks like a standard S-281 under the hood. The under drive pulleys are the ones that came on non-SC saleens.

gixxgirl

Established Member
I'll be sure to ask the seller. I really don't know Saleens. Just listing it for him. I thought they were all s/c so I asked him where it was and he said this motor was built for pure raw power, no supercharger. So I thought it had been removed. Oops! Anyone is more than welcome to call him so I'm not blind stuck in the middle.

gixxgirl

Established Member
I don't know anything about the car other than what he told me has been done to it and I took the pictures. It does run tip top! His bottom price is $14,500. 406-208-3873 is his number. Please call Dave if interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread