2002 gt $14000 tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

will21931

Established Member
2002 gt mineral gray tennessee

...body and suspension have 150,000 miles on them i guess? ive owned the car since 88,000 miles and have no idea what was previously done to it.
also i MIGHT be interested in a trade for an extremely nice foxbody mustang

heres the mods list

brand new engine from ford still under warranty until 10/27/12 can be taken to any ford dealership for any problems. engine currently has 20,000 miles on it...still have the receipt
new transmission tr-3650 currently has 500 miles on it.
rebuilt rear-end currently has 10,000 miles on it...still have the receipt
short throw shifter
vht tinted tail lights
tinted 3rd brake light and bumper markers
saleen s281 spoiler
mach 1 chin spoiler
black chrome headlights
8000k hids in foglights and headlights
18in. vsr victory wheels
trick flow plenum
some kind of c&l maf (was installed before i owned the car)
4.10 gears
upr o/r x pipe
flowmaster super 44s
magnaflow 3.5in tips
led reverse light bulbs and license plate bulbs
fidanza 2.1 clutch kit
ford racing throw-out bearing

email me for any extra pics...i can take pics of whatever u want to see

sx25fs.jpg

35a96ah.jpg

jpa2j9.jpg

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

will21931

Established Member
the blue book goes by STOCK cars...who the heck compares the blue book to a modded car? WOW......theres a foxbody on here for like $24,000...whats the blue book on a mint foxbody? "MR. BLUE BOOK" LOL

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
the blue book goes by STOCK cars...who the heck compares the blue book to a modded car? WOW......theres a foxbody on here for like $24,000...whats the blue book on a mint foxbody? "MR. BLUE BOOK" LOL

look I didn't intend to get into an argument with you. but if you want to go down that road I can. but if you want to do that, it's on you, no complaining to the mods about how I jacked your thread

will21931

Established Member
look I didn't intend to get into an argument with you. but if you want to go down that road I can. but if you want to do that, it's on you, no complaining to the mods about how I jacked your thread

i dont plan to cause i dont care what u think and never will...clearly u dont wanna buy my car so go post somewhere else :fm:

will21931

Established Member
it's not going anywhere I think my new sig pretty much says it all

so is THAT what u were saying? the fact that i said "never" and in the next line said it does? i guess that is kinda funny....i didnt notice it obviously....guess i should have put "hardly ever".....i live in TN we all talk incorrectly...but i really didnt mean to write something that stupid ...wow...let me change that....and i changed the price from $14000 OBO to $12500 FIRM because 12500 is the absolute lowest id go and i offered it for that price to the previous owner so i figured id changed the price everywhere that its listed at so hopefully it'd sell faster

cheese5.0

Cheese...?
Established Member
you'll be seeing a few more price drops before your call sells. just saying

will21931

Established Member
you'll be seeing a few more price drops before your call sells. just saying

wanna bet? i dont HAVE to sell this car...i just WANT to thats the difference.....all of yall are just wasting ur time making comments about the price..if thats all u got to say then shut up and keep ur comments to urself cause thats not gonna change anything and i dont care what someone on the internet says that ISNT EVEN INTERESTED IN BUYING IT....the previous owner of the car already agreed to pay $11,000 for it....if he doesnt and no one else does then ill keep it and finish my original plans for the car

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Just start a new thread. I'm not doing anything with this one or to anyone in it due to the attitude you caught when asked a question.

It is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread