2002 lightning silver

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
unfortunatley its crap for everyone (economy)....your lightning is effing awesome...im trying to sell our business right now and i cant...no one is buying n e thing..long story short i would get this one if and when our business sells....beautiful truck good luck bro

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
thanks guys for all the support trying to sell her it's just time to move on to a new project..so hopefully some will buy it they will not be dissapointed

firemedix911

Established Member
This truck looks sick bro. Too bad the economy is the way it is. You have two options lower your price(which is ok at 24,500 but nobody has the money to do it)or just keep it. Or maybe someone comes in with a cobra and is willing to trade you. That would be your best option IMHO. But I must tell u the truck is one of the cleanest L I've seen. If I had the money to throw around this is the one to buy but I don't. Lol. Best of luck with the sale.

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
thanks alot.like you said if no one comes up with the money or a very nice cobra i am going to make it faster and keep it but for now just having fun driving it around..

Users who are viewing this thread