2003 Azure Blue OEM "Plus" Build

SHAUN351

Established Member
cc1300a950bfcdb76e9fbd67c1dc790d_zps7594cb2e.gif

Put in a new head unit, had it laying around in my garage and I figured I might as well put it to use.

I pulled out the center console trim and shifter bezel, repainted everything and installed a new shifter boot:

d74ddca6f90812927641d15a57b35ed7_zpsedbc4227.gif

I'll have pics of the complete interior soon :)

Nice build
Which brand and color did you use for the shifter bezel?

Thank You

MachJoe98

Make it Bacon
Established Member
That's exactly what I used. I pulled the original console and masked it with some 3m painters tape and gave it a few coats after sanding off any scratches with a scotch pad

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Words of encouragement.. hmm. I've blown up 3 engines.. Be happy it's just little things :beer:

Badass Mach1 bro

starnsey

Established Member
Update: this car is starting to wear on me a bit. It's developed a nasty front end mettalic clunk when going over bumps, and the steering shaft is making contact with the header a bit.

Also.... this happened yesterday, the bolt holding in the AC clutch broke
98163bc2280f6e32e68c645b377e2880.jpg

and spit the clutch out at a stop sign. Doesn't help that it's 100 degrees out here, but luckily I have a spare one.

My throw out bearing with 5000 miles on It is also starting to squeek..... and the thought of pulling the transmission out again makes me want to vomit.

Someone give me some words of encouragement lol I'm just super frustrated with the car

Haha, I know that feeling. I'll give some words of encouragement as well. Pulling my engine right now due to a broken valvespring that happened at idle. And I was prepared to sell the car BEFORE that. Now I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon.

4v_mach1

Established Member
My shit has been sitting on jack stands for 6+ months with no axles, no intake manifold, and no engine harness, no coils, no radiator. I wish that a/c clutch was the only problem I had.

Users who are viewing this thread