2003 Black Vert- 15K Miles

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Price: $22,999
Mileage: 16,xxx

I know this is cliché to say, but it really pains me to sell this car. The reason I am selling is because the priorities in my life have changed to where driving a car like this just isn’t in the budget and has become impractical for my needs. I am looking for a newer midsize SUV to serve purpose as my daily driver, so I could entertain a trade I suppose.

The car currently has 16,xxx miles and will go up periodically as I still drive it. The car was dyno’d at SR racing in Lexington and made ~440whp on a conservative tune designed to be as safe as possible. I have the dyno sheet posted in the pictures section. I am the second owner and bought the car in October 2010 with 8,630miles.

I wash the car twice monthly as well as a full detail including buffing/sealing twice a year. I usually wax every few months and always keep the interior conditioned. The convertible top is always cleaned and sealed with Raggtopp. I park miles away from the closest car to avoid door dents, so far have none. Oil replaced every 3K with Mobil One Synthetic and always filled with Shell premium gasoline (I feel they have superior quality and worth noting).

Modifications:

K&N FIPK Generation II CAI
Borla Stinger Cat-back
MGW Shifter Handle and race knob (I also have the stock items for both)
BilletFlow 2.76 Pulley + Idlers + pulley puller is included (Installed 03/26/05 with 7,720 miles on the car)
NGX TR6 Plugs
CDC Light Bar
Redline Tuning Gas Hood Struts (I have the stock part as well)
Shorty Antenna (I have the stock antenna)
Stainless Steel Cobra Inserts for rear bumper
Noah Car Cover with Cobra Emblem embroidered on front
Predator Tuner

The list of problems is very short and extremely minor and nit picky:

The car has the infamous steering rack creek that these cars are known to have. A new set of bushings will take care of this. Here is a link describing the issue and solution: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...7-poly-rack-bushings-cure-steering-creek.html

Because the K&N filter is oil based overtime it tends to coat the MAF with a light film of oil which causes a minor difference in idle. Here are instructions on cleaning the MAF periodically: http://www.nxtgenmustang.com/tech/mafclean/

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020-3.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Mar_30_001.jpg

Last edited:

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member

Can't send you a PM, but I am not interested in anything less than the price I have listed. It is worth every penny. The KBB apparently is just under $27,000.

To answer your questions, there is one rock chip, a little bigger than the size of a pen tip just above the passenger headlight on the hood. The paint is virtually flawless, a few swirls here and there that inevitably come from washing no matter the care taken.

No valve tick.

The convertible top is in excellent condition, not even a small blemish. Always protected with Raggtopp products.

No holes in front bumper for license plate.

tegan

Established Member
Thanks for the quick reply. It is a little out of reach for me right now. Good luck with the sale. It is a beauty.

cheese5.0

Cheese...?
Established Member
Bump for a beautiful low miles cobra. Whoever buys this car will not be disappointed. Franke takes better care of this car than most people take of their children - not joking..

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Bump for a beautiful low miles cobra. Whoever buys this car will not be disappointed. Franke takes better care of this car than most people take of their children - not joking..

Thanks Phil, thats definitely part of the reason I need to part with it. I spend too much time pampering it!

Users who are viewing this thread