2003 Cobra (Antex) and 2007 335i

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
It was great to sit and chat with Matt and Anthony today. I got to drink beers , enjoy great company and enjoy the nice weather. Thanks you very much Antex!

2003 Cobra Redfire Coupe had light swirls, nothing major but lots of scuffs and scrapes from the track. It's a low 10 second street car with 5 years of track gunk on the rockers, quarter panels and wheel wells.

CG CWG
Claybar
M105 for spots
Menzerna PO203 on white
Menzerna 106FA on blue
Meguiar's #7 on black
Pinnacle Souveran by hand
Wheel wells, rockers and quarter panels were sprayed with Surf City Road Grime Destroyer.

Before

IMG_1440.gif

IMG_1441.gif

IMG_1442.gif

IMG_1443.gif

IMG_1444.gif

IMG_1445.gif

After

IMG_1446.gif

IMG_1447.gif

IMG_1448.gif

IMG_1449.gif

IMG_1450.gif

IMG_1451.gif

IMG_1452.gif

IMG_1453.gif

IMG_1454.gif

IMG_1455.gif

Red Alert officially retired

IMG_1456.jpg

Now, the 335i, I did not do anything but use Optimum Poli-Seal to clean the paint and prep the surface for Zaino. Anthony wanted to tackle the job and gets some tips and tricks on using Zaino. I showed Anthony how to clay and after that I prepped the paint with OPS. I showed him how to apply Z5 Pro with ZFX and he did two coats today.

IMG_1457.gif

IMG_1458.gif

IMG_1459.gif

IMG_1460.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sweet man, you got lucky it didn't rain today. I should have driven up but went into DC for the day instead.

Cars look great, sad to see Matt getting rid of the beast.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
wow. Maybe after I win the lottery and get various bits repainted, I will have to let you do your handywork!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Sweet man, you got lucky it didn't rain today. I should have driven up but went into DC for the day instead.

Cars look great, sad to see Matt getting rid of the beast.

I dodge the rain and had Jose lined up for the afternoon but put it off because of the threat. Oh well!

Matt might not sell after seeing it now.

wow. Maybe after I win the lottery and get various bits repainted, I will have to let you do your handywork!

:beer::beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Not me! i was drinking in the garage and taking pics!:beer::beer::beer:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Thanks again Jason! Good meeting you and the family! Excellent Job! You worked your magic well...:beer:

Had a fantastic time with 'er but the time has come. Thanks for the pics! I'll be posting up the sale later on in the week.

Matt

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Thanks again Jason! Good meeting you and the family! Excellent Job! You worked your magic well...:beer:

Had a fantastic time with 'er but the time has come. Thanks for the pics! I'll be posting up the sale later on in the week.

Matt

wow! caught me of gaurd, didnt know you were selling Matt. i do understand though with the bad times right now

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member

Matt

Aww common Matt, now who am I supposed to tease for putting their DR's on backwards? And who's trailer am I supposed to sit on?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL - trailer will be sold as well.....hint..hint...

And what about your KB pulley tool? I'd love to buy that from you. Sad thing is, I have a vehicle that I could tow with now, but I doubt I've got enough reserve laying around to buy that trailer...no matter how much I'd like to have it.

We will hopefully be contacting you soon about other stuff too :banana:

wheelhopper

Established Member
This is the most posting from Matt I have seen in a long time. To bad it is because he is closing out his run with REDALRT.

I hear he is looking for an OT car for a replacement. Better not sell the trailer yet Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread