FOR SALE: 2003 Cobra Convertible 5,600 miles Dark Shadow Grey

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
Sold

- 5,621 miles
- Paint Protection Film on: front bumper, front 1/3rd of hood, side view mirrors, windshield frame, behind tires
- 2.76 BilletFlow supercharger pulley, Metco double bearing idler pulleys and tensioner, Gates belt (have originals including SC pulley guard)
- JLT cold air intake (have original)
- Bassani X-pipe with no cats into Bassani cat back exhaust (have Bassani cats that can be swapped in)
- Bama X4/SF4 handheld tuner
- AFS wheels with Nitto NT555 G2 275/35R18 in front and NT555R 305/35R18 in back (installed 10/17/20 with alignment done)
-Hawk Performance pads and rotors front and rear (installed 10/30/20 with brake fluid flush and engine coolant flush as well)
- Legal ceramic tint all around including windshield
- Smoked rear side markers
- '****in Fast' shift knob
- Shorty antenna (have original)
- Quick disconnect for battery
- Recent service of note: on 11/18/22 had new NGK spark plugs installed, Mobil 1 fully synthetic 5W30 oil and filter change, transmission fluid flushed and replaced with new Royal Purple Synchromax, fuel filter and fuel pumps replaced
-Covercraft car cover with Cobra logo screen printed on the front
- VIN 1FAFP49Y23F373036

Minor imperfections of note:
- Front passenger side of bumper has scuff under PPF from prior to my ownership, didn't bother me enough to have the front bumper repainted so I had the PPF installed over it. I will include a picture with the area circled.
- AFS wheels have dried water spots around the lip due to me not drying the wheels well after washing it during my first year of ownership. By the time I realized what was happening it was too late (idiot).
- Front plastic lip under the bumper shows scuffs from normal driving which can be seen in the close up front picture

In regards to possible interested parties in the mainland, I can take any specific pictures/videos upon request of course. I bought the car in 2019 and had it shipped from the mainland to Hawaii with no issues, I just checked and shipping back to the LA or Oakland port is $970 via Matson for a quick example. I have shipped three vehicles to Hawaii so far with Matson and its been a smooth transaction each time.

Clean title in hand. Convertible top functions properly up and down with no tears or imperfections. The condition is exactly as you would expect for the milage. The interior still has that smell all Terminators had when new off the showroom floor. I have decided to sell it as I have too many cars now and would like to be able to focus on my other vehicles and new hobbies. I think of anything else I will update the ad!

Thank you for reading and I appreciate your time!

SVT1.jpg
SVT2.jpg
SVT3.jpg
SVT4.jpg
SVT5.jpg
SVT6.jpg
SVT7.jpg

Last edited:

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
Thank you all for the kind comments! I really do appreciate it!

As expected, I am not having much luck on island selling due to it is a specific vehicle and there is a limited audience here, and their preference generally doesn't lay in American Muscle cars. I am contemplating having the Cobra shipped to LA to have it posted for sale there. I will most likely have to use a company I have been in contact with for storage/professional photos/posting/assistance with funds transaction. A shame as I really due enjoy the selling(buying too lol) process of my cars but it's not viable for me to fly there and do it all myself.

Just checking here if anyone that sees this ad and thinks they are genuinely interested in the car would want to coordinate seeing it in LA. I'm most likely gonna go the route of having it posted to a site with this company, but figured I throw this out here first. This probably won't happen for another month or two from now but just wanted to throw the idea out here first.

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
Leaving original ad as it was for full transparency. Also I forgot to list MGW shifter with Cobra Bob shifter gasket are installed on the car, sorry about that.

Last edited:

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
Will include shipping to either: Oakland port, LA port or Tacoma port paid on my end. Probably the last price update for a bit for anyone curious. Im going on a trip in 2 weeks so the extra cash would be nice but if not, oh well I'll come home and re-evaluate which vehicle to sell perhaps.

Last edited:

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
I flew out to California yesterday to meet the Cobra and deliver it to the new owner since I shipped it about a week prior. It is officially sold!

I just wanted to say I did put a lot of time into making the ad as good as I could to represent the Cobra. So thank you to all for the kind words, it really meant a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread