2003 Cobra Vert For Sale

LS1GUY

Established Member
$19,500. Located in St. Louis, MO.

I am selling my black/black combo Terminator Cobra convertible. 3 owner car, I have only had it since last October, but need to sell it due to a career change. This is my second Terminator, I had an oxford white coupe from 2012-2015 as well. This one currently has 43k miles. The car was bone stock besides the painted wheels, blacked out emblems and JVC Bluetooth head unit when I bought it. Below are the mods and maintenance I have done.

Steeda weld-in full length sub-frame connectors
Steeda strut tower brace
Energy polyurethane motor mounts and trans mount
Maximum Motorsports polyurethane rear diff & lower control arm bushings
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust
K&N cold air intake
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs 2/19
McLeod super street pro clutch 2/19, 41k miles
McLeod aluminum flywheel
Maximum Motorsports clutch cable & quadrant
Ford Racing firewall adjuster, clutch fork and TOB
MGW shifter

It drives better than new and the convertible top is in excellent shape! The wheels were sandblasted and professionally painted by the previous owner. There is no wheel rash, but some small chips in the wheel paint. I still have the tinted tail lights that came on it, but currently it has stock tail lights. Also, I do professional detailing, and have polished the car to remove any swirls, and applied sealant about a month ago. I believe this car was garaged most of it's life, as the top and interior are in amazing shape.

Interior 9.5/10
Exterior 8.5/10
Powertrain 10/10

I have a loan on the car from LightStream, but it will not be an issue in the sale.

IMG_68491.jpg
IMG_68531.jpg
IMG_69271.jpg
IMG_69281.jpg
IMG_69261.jpg
IMG_69231.jpg
IMG_69221.jpg
IMG_69251.jpg
IMG_69311.jpg
IMG_6932.jpg

Last edited:

LS1GUY

Established Member
Bump for visibility. Is $21,000 too much for a convertible these days? It's in really good condition, was garaged for most of it's life and has a lot of great mods, ready for a pulley and tune.

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
Did you trade this to a dealer ? I think I saw it for sale. Just curious because I saw it on here first. Just checking what’s around and how the market is for these cars. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread