2003 Cobra vs 2013 GT500

SS EATR

Established Member
I was crusing around today and saw a new looking gt500 sitting in a parking lot so I pulled in and the guy came out and we talked. His car is a 2013 gt500 with intake, tb, exhaust, and a jlt tune. My cobra is ported blower 2.76 upper 4lb making 490/509 uncorrected. We agreed to do a few 40 rolls, both runs were to around 130. I honked it off and we stayed side by side til about halfway through 3rd and he pulled a car and slowly kept pulling and he had 1.5-2 cars both races. I was very happy with how my car performed, my passenger recorded so ill have videos soon.

Edit: Finally got the good video edited.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=vrYGGrvFNds&nomobile=1

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
In for video. Way to hang in there.

Shhhh

Established Member
Im suprised how well you hung with him. My old '03 KB Cobra felt like it would have been a good fight with my current car. I was pushing well over 600rwhp as well.
Nice job :beer:

SS EATR

Established Member
Im suprised how well you hung with him. My old '03 KB Cobra felt like it would have been a good fight with my current car. I was pushing well over 600rwhp as well.
Nice job :beer:

Thanks! I was really happy with the outcome, I really expected him to walk me pretty good, he is getting ready to add a upper pulley though so it wont be near as close after that

SS EATR

Established Member
Here is a pic of our cars
gt500andcobra_zpse5d4274b.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wow, super close. I would be proud if I were you.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Have you run your car at the track OP?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread