2003 Cobra vs 2013 GT500

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
with both mods, outcome sounds right to me. If he was pullied, it would have been another story. Nice race though.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
I was crusing around today and saw a new looking gt500 sitting in a parking lot so I pulled in and the guy came out and we talked. His car is a 2013 gt500 with intake, tb, exhaust, and a jlt tune. My cobra is ported blower 2.76 upper 4lb making 490/509 uncorrected. We agreed to do a few 40 rolls, both runs were to around 130. I honked it off and we stayed side by side til about halfway through 3rd and he pulled a car and slowly kept pulling and he had 1.5-2 cars both races. I was very happy with how my car performed, my passenger recorded so ill have videos soon.

Edit: Here is one vid from the back seat of the car (both cars had 2 passengers) I will get the good vids up as soon as I get em.
03 Cobra vs 2013 Shelby GT500 - YouTube

Good run! What was he making to the wheels?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Right now I've got 30% leakdown on 2 cylinders so my next thing will be to pull the heads off and get the problems with them fixed, then after that ill probably go twin screw.

How many miles do you have on the car

va boy

Established Member
Get your head gasket issue straight, slap on a TS, get tuned, then......go reverse those race results.
You done good bro!

perry2k12

Established Member
Nice runs man! I wouldn't have expected a pulley ported car to be even close to a bolt on '13. That's really impressive! And the Shelby sounds SICK.

Users who are viewing this thread