2003 DSG Lightning - $17,400 (KY)

65fastback2+2

Established Member
bump

cant believe a fairly low mile, 2003 thats modded tastefully and pretty significantly is still sitting here.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
I didn't know you was selling to get a terminator, good luck man. Also is that kyhp Andy up there with a ford in his sig pic? LOL bump for ya.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I didn't know you was selling to get a terminator, good luck man. Also is that kyhp Andy up there with a ford in his sig pic? LOL bump for ya.

haha, ya that is.

and I think Id replace it with a terminator....not sure though. Id be SUPER tempted to pick up Jesse's fox right now too

69Gonzo

Established Member
btw, Blue book is $15,500....so basically Im asking a meager $1500 for my $8000 in modifications and countless hours.

I think its pretty stinkin fair for what it is.

It's more then fair brother, and if I didn't pay cash for my truck I'd be on my way to KY right now...

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
bump

cant believe a fairly low mile, 2003 thats modded tastefully and pretty significantly is still sitting here.

Believe me, this thing is a CATCH. I'd love to have it. After New Year's, my fiance (she'll be my wife by then though lol) & I will be getting either a Mystichrome Terminator or getting back into another L. Now's just not the right time for me :beer:

GARDENSNAKE97

Established Member
Why can't any of you guys live in Hawaii? I am on the HUNT for one of these or a Terminator right now. Like a predator. I could do your asking price if you covered the shipping.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Bump for a nice truck. I helped out with alot of this build, and can tell you everything is done right! This guy is kinda OCD...

i am not OCD....just picky about my junk lol

Why can't any of you guys live in Hawaii? I am on the HUNT for one of these or a Terminator right now. Like a predator. I could do your asking price if you covered the shipping.

I cant do that, thanks for the offer though.

If you decide to pay for shipping, I have a buddy in hawaii with a KB L who actually helped with the build on this last year.

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
dents removed from the driver door
new mickey thompson drag radials for the rear
got an electric water pump and working on an electric fan setup for it.

It'll be at NMRA in bowling green. It'll pass 77k miles making that trip. Kinda stinks, its been at 76k miles for the entire year until october hah.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
someone text me and tried offering $13,700.

please dont waste my time sending me ridiculous offers. for $13,700, it can sit in my garage for a decade and never get driven a single mile.

Theres a 127k mile variant for that price on LR...you want to pay $13,700, go get you a high mileage one.

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
dsg

I may just have to get back into the lightning game again
Im liking that DSG (Nice Lightning u have)
I do have a nice fox body vert i may part with 56,566 mile on it
always garaged since new 1992 limited.
347 stroker
Just throwing that out there LOL

tophand

Established Member
Nice L OP. Ive been stalking your thread for the last few days. What kind of power did it make on 93?

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I may just have to get back into the lightning game again
Im liking that DSG (Nice Lightning u have)
I do have a nice fox body vert i may part with 56,566 mile on it
always garaged since new 1992 limited.
347 stroker
Just throwing that out there LOL

and how much cash with it?

Nice L OP. Ive been stalking your thread for the last few days. What kind of power did it make on 93?

Its never been on 93 on the built motor and 8#, so I cant say.

last time it was on 93 was 6# and stock motor...made 414 rwhp on 14 psi and 17* timing then.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
really wish i could just trade to a terminator (dsg or SB) but cash works too...I can convert that into a terminator lol

Users who are viewing this thread