2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
It is time to sell my 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. It has been a lot of fun over the last few months, but for personal reasons it is time to sell.
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon
70,000 Miles
Automatic
More pictures can be available upon request
The Good
Everything works as it should (and exceptionally well I might add). I bought the Jeep earlier this year as a way of getting a cheaper vehicle to own. Go figure the Jeep bug bit and the light modification began. AC Blows ice cold and the Heat is enough to roast you even with the soft top. Everything is up to par with the standards of Daily Driving or a Weekend Warrior.

As far as modifications done to the Jeep are as follows:
2" Rubicon Express Budget Lift
1" Daystar Body Lift
1" Motor Mount Lift from M.O.R.E.
Engine/Transmission Skid from Skid Row
Driveshaft from Daves
Infinity Speakers
HID Headlight system
Tuffy Security Glove Box*
Old Man Emu 2" Lift Shocks
Tuffy Security Door Locks*
Tuffy Security Underseat Compartment*
Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers (To fit wheels)
JK Rubicon Wheels/Tires (5)Spare has never seen action
OR Fab swing away tire carrier
Spider Web Shade
Black LED Flushmount Tailights
Recon 10,500 Winch w/Synthetic line
12 Volt Man winch control in dash*
Smittybilt Winch Plate
Poison Spyder Negative Defender Fenders
Poison Spyder Hood Louver
(2) LED Flood Lights
(2) LED Spot Lights*
Currie Antirock Sway Bar

.*Everything Tuffy has the same key, and I have extras as well.

The Bad*
The Jeep had a busted freeze plug 3 months ago. I took it to Christian Brothers and they preformed the fix, had the head checked and passed inspection. Their warranty is 24,000 Miles or 2 years. There have been zero problems since then.

The Jeep is perfect to daily drive, or a weekend toy. You will have absolutely no problems and can enjoy the Jeep Life.

ezy3upe2.jpg

qedupara.jpg

Last edited:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Jeep jeep! Almost pulled the trigger on one instead of my 2013 Silverado! The rubicon sports the DANA 44's with air locker correct?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Jeep jeep! Almost pulled the trigger on one instead of my 2013 Silverado! The rubicon sports the DANA 44's with air locker correct?

Yes sir. Dana 44 front and rear with air lockers and 4.10's and the better transfer case. You would have to try real hard to get stuck. You are also safe running 35's. Sucker only has 70k miles and there are some on forums with 300k+ still going strong.

Users who are viewing this thread