remory41

This is a Cobra SVT 4.6 Liter, Double Overhead Cam, Edenton Super Charger, 6-speed. Cold A/C , All Scheduled Maintenance, All Records, Always garaged, Custom Wheels, excellent Condition, Fully Loaded with all the goodies, looks and drives great, Mostly Highway Miles. Must see! Never seen snow, No Accidents, Non-Smoker, Seats like new, Title in Hand, Very Clean Interior, and well maintained.

The mileage on the car is 42,449. The car is white with black leather inside.
These are the options that are installed on the car.
CD Player, Cruise Control, Leather Seats, Power Locks, Power Windows, Premium Wheels
Sale Price: $22,900

Last edited:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Jeez... ugh. Well, if you do decide to come back and check the forum where you decided to post it (wrongly done, anyhow), can you please post some pictures of this "must see" vehicle? I would like to see some interior shots, engine bay shots, all around the exterior, detailed shots of any issues, etc... Why is it so hard to ask to make a decent for sale ad on forums these days?? No contact information, nothing! It's just a pet-peeve of mine, I guess.

GLWS, buddy!

kdillard21

Established Member
Jeez... ugh. Well, if you do decide to come back and check the forum where you decided to post it (wrongly done, anyhow), can you please post some pictures of this "must see" vehicle? I would like to see some interior shots, engine bay shots, all around the exterior, detailed shots of any issues, etc... Why is it so hard to ask to make a decent for sale ad on forums these days?? No contact information, nothing! It's just a pet-peeve of mine, I guess.

GLWS, buddy!

Haha, so I am going to help this guy out. Here is the ad on autotrader. http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...l?listingId=407008900&hideBackLink=true&Log=0

I spoke to him and he said he was having trouble selling it so I told him about the forum and what I thought it was worth, that he would have a better idea by seeing what other people were selling for on here. Unfortunately he is in his 70s and it is his first time being on a forum I think. I have no idea what the car looks like in person but I was considering going to look at it, but then just decided I didn't have room for another car.

Here are some pics his daughter emailed me.
Unknown.jpg
Unknown-2.jpg
Unknown-3.jpg
046.JPG
050.JPG

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
^^ Thank you for some pics and a link! Now I feel like an ass knowing the guy's age. Looks clean from what I can initially see.

You should tell the daughter to take over the for sale ad on here haha

Users who are viewing this thread