2003 Redfire SVT Cobra FS - 35K Miles

fastgt110

Established Member
Sold!!!!Up for sale is my 2003 SVT Mustang Cobra. I am the second owner and bought the car back in 2007. It has 35,816 miles logged on the odometer and the title is clean and clear with no liens. When I bought the car in 07, it was completely stock. I have installed all the performance parts with the help of a mechanic (my dad) and have a binder with all the part receipts that I will include with the purchase. The detailed mod list for the car is in the picture section below. I would rate the car as 8/10 exterior, 9/10 interior, 10/10 mechanical. There are a few minor flaws in the paint but not many as it stays in my garage under a car cover for most of the year. The car is ready for some serious power as i focused alot of the modifications on the suspension. The car is mint as you can see in the pictures and I can guarantee it shows as nice in person as it does in the pictures. The current price is 24K OBO. I am not looking for any trades and I also don’t have to sell so please no low ball offers. There will be no test drives unless I have a deposit on hand. Please message me with any questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. The car is located in Nazareth, PA. Thanks for your interest!

Profile 2.JPG
DS.JPG

Car Rear.jpg

PS.JPG
Front.JPG

Engine.jpg
Interior Front.jpg

Dyno Sheet.jpg
Mod List.PNG
Picture1.jpg

Last edited:

TERMIN8R!