2003 Satin Silver Cobra

1996slowbra

Established Member
I have been going back and forth for a while now and finally made a decision today to sell my Terminator and buy a gt350. This car has been a garage queen for the last 2 years and I have only put ~3k miles on it since I purchased it in February of 2018. Its currently sitting at ~48k miles but that may go up as I tend to drive it around town.

Engine was rebuilt by NextGen Autosport in October 2016, was sent to a machine shop and have everything done to it, bore, hone, blueprint and balance. Was bored .020 over with brand new Mahle forged rods and Pistons with the stock crank.

Ill try and list everything that is done to the car but I am likely missing quite a bit and will update as I remember.

Engine-
Stegmaier ported blower, stage 7 I believe.
Billetflow 2.76 Pully
JLT Fender Well Intake
JLT Oil Seperator
Mahled forge Rods and Pistons
Heads rebuilt with all new valves and bronze valve guides
BBK Longtube Headers and Matching Midpipe

Car Made 472/448 at the wheels

Rear end rebuilt in April 2017 with 4.10's.
18" FR-500's, 295/35 05'rs with less that 1k miles Hancook Ventus 275/40's up front
Have 2 Extra 18x9 FR500's which will be thrown in with the car

New Headlights and Fog Lights to replace the factory ones which had fogged over
Lowering Springs with Stock bilsteins, not sure of brand.

SCT xcal 4 handheld tuner included
2nd pair of smoked headlights

Interior is 9/10

No Rips, Tears or Stains on any of the seats
Ken wood head unit, still have stock head unit, everything else in interior is stock.

I Have all the stock parts for this car with the Exception of the stock exhaust manifolds

Asking 28k, would also be willing to Trade for a gt350 plus cash on my end obviously.

ahf59WP.jpg

5nQUsxI.jpg

KfltXG8.jpg

AmmSV70.jpg

xwXASlN.jpg

1996slowbra

Established Member
Once it stops dumping rain here I will update with Better photos and some videos of the car running.

uhAOCxM.jpg

Last edited:

WildFifty

Established Member
Beautiful car you have listed. I've been desperately in search of a SOS Gauge pillar. Would you be willing to part with the pod and gauges form your car? If so could you give me an idea of how much you would be willing to sell them for shipped to 22033? Thanks

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Beautiful car you have listed. I've been desperately in search of a SOS Gauge pillar. Would you be willing to part with the pod and gauges form your car? If so could you give me an idea of how much you would be willing to sell them for shipped to 22033? Thanks

Sure he will, buy the car and the SOS Gauge is all yours.

WildFifty

Established Member
^^^^ this is not Cobra parts .

Sure he will, buy the car and the SOS Gauge is all yours.

Lol thanks fellas. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask. Some parts are getting hard to find for our cars. Why not try to sell them separately and make a bit more cash since it wouldn’t change the overall price of the car.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Lol thanks fellas. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask. Some parts are getting hard to find for our cars. Why not try to sell them separately and make a bit more cash since it wouldn’t change the overall price of the car.

Im sure the OP will give you a response soon.

1996slowbra

Established Member

Nah not interested in parting it. Im going to keep the car if I dont get an offer I want.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Great looking car and good luck with the sale! Couldn't help but notice that we've got a pretty similar car collection. lol

Users who are viewing this thread