2003 SB Cobra Coupe

LOPSI

SVT Goon
Established Member
Buyer backed out. Still for sale taking offers. Want it gone so I can stopping thinking about keeping it.
History / Reason for selling:

I am the third owner and I purchased it back in early May of 2016 in NJ off a fellow forum member. One of the stock half shafts broke around a month after I bought it. While it was getting fixed I went out and bought an Evo 8. In short ever since then the Evo required most of my money and attention resulting in me not ever developing a bond with the car. So I’m in need of a fresh start and the cobra is the first to go. The car is in incredible condition for the amount of miles and the fact the original owner tracked the car. I was shocked when I saw it for the first time and it wasn't a POS in layman's terms. It has no rust it's been garaged kept and not driven in inclement weather its whole life. I am pretty disheartened to be posting my first Terminator but I've lost the vision to make it mine. I have a 2in binder filled with everything ever done since brand new.

Specifics:

Price - 23k

Miles - 114xxx I drive it regularly

Title - Clean with a lien (I have a great bank if you need financing)

Accidents - Original owner hit something that fell of a dump truck and put a hole in the front bumper. Has been replaced and repainted. Only thing to my knowledge.

The Good Stuff: Engine/Exhaust

-Engine is a L&M built race engine reused the block all new everything. Revised Heads and custom pistons with ARP head studs. Receipt included. 30k~ Miles

-Stiegemeier stage 6 Eaton with 3in pulley

-Metco Supercharger drive pulleys with snub idler

-K&N filter with the stock inlet

-Stock headers 2.5in Bassani O/R X-pipe (I have the cats) Bassani catback

-Car tuned by Kevin Hand at Wicked Motorsports put down 498rhwp

The Good Stuff: Drivetrain

-Stock transmission 114xxx miles

-MGW Shifter

-Spec Twin Disc

-Stock driveshaft and gears

-Driveshaft shop half shafts FD35 900 HP rated

-IRS Brace

The Good Stuff: Suspension/Chassis

-Maximum Motorsports coil overs (my favorite thing about the car!)

-Maximum Motorsports Tubular K member

-Weld in subframe connectors

-Cobra R front Brembos

-Full Tilt Boogie 2 Piece rotors on all 4 corners.

-18 AFS Reps Wrapped in 275 Toyo Proxes up front 315 Toyo TQs in back (wheels are mint except microfiber swirl marks)

Annoyances:

-There is a pulley squeak I can't find. I havent taken to a shop because I can live with it until it warms up.

-There is one bad chip on the hood probably .5 cm^2 in area.

-Rear bumper has a couple tag bracket screw marks. On one side the bottom black piece is scorn from tailpipe hitting a one time.

-Driver seat bolster has a tear. See pic

I have just scratched the surface of the modifications done by the original owner over the years. I am sure I forgot a lot if you have any questions or picture request please ask and do my best to accommodate. The car is located on the Eastern Shore of MD. Best contact is [email protected]. Please include your name when contacting me. No test drives unless you have the funds and ready to buy. Thanks for looking!

Having problems with some of the pics I took. Ill work on getting one of the interior up.

2cmnfrd.jpg
[/IMG]

26188.jpeg
FB_IMG_1503513172426.jpg
FB_IMG_1503513206001.jpg

2cmnfrd.jpg

28vrivt.jpg

ri5h6g.jpg

2q2pjeo.jpg

2585n54.jpg

xp6mms.jpg

oppl3n.jpg

Last edited:

GVBullitt76

Established Member
great car! U bought it from me last year. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread