FOR SALE: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra (1,200 Miles)

WillyB93

Established Member
Depends on who you are and what you are selling.
I guess, have a buddy that submitted a camaro and it is just now gonna be posted. They came and took picutres weeks ago.

q6543

Established Member
Why would you ask 61k and sell for 50k??

You could've gotten more traction asking 50k... I read 61k and didn't take the car serious.

4JDM

Established Member
Why would you ask 61k and sell for 50k??

You could've gotten more traction asking 50k... I read 61k and didn't take the car serious.
Cause this here is Merica!!!! And he can do as he wishes. All kidding aside, while I would rather let the fellow members of this forum have first dibs on a beautiful car like this. The use of an Auction broadens the group and finds the person that is willing to pay above premium for such a car. Just my .02 though.

Cody M

Established Member
I was open to offers on the car but i did put it on the auction due to it being the place to fetch a higher premium because i had a lot of people string me along from here who weren't serious. But the guy who ended up winning owns a Ford dealership in PA and has another 03 white cobra with 2,400 miles. Not sure what he plans on doing with them both but from the sounds of it he's going to have them as floor pieces for the dealership.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I was open to offers on the car but i did put it on the auction due to it being the place to fetch a higher premium because i had a lot of people string me along from here who weren't serious. But the guy who ended up winning owns a Ford dealership in PA and has another 03 white cobra with 2,400 miles. Not sure what he plans on doing with them both but from the sounds of it he's going to have them as floor pieces for the dealership.
I know that car.
Went to look at it with a friend.
04 convertible.
He wanted $68,500
Nice car but that’s “all the money”.
He started advertising it at somewhere around 45k or so last year and bumped it twice to keep up with the market.
I’m willing to bet you’ll see yours advertised up there too at some point.
Hey, if you made money and are happy that’s all that matters.

Cody M

Established Member
I know that car.
Went to look at it with a friend.
04 convertible.
He wanted $68,500
Nice car but that’s “all the money”.
He started advertising it at somewhere around 45k or so last year and bumped it twice to keep up with the market.
I’m willing to bet you’ll see yours advertised up there too at some point.
Hey, if you made money and are happy that’s all that matters.
Yeah I’m sure he’ll post it for a lot more lol but hey, it’s his car now, can’t stop him from marking it up for more

Users who are viewing this thread