2003 Sonic Blue Cobra Coupe - $15,000

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Only thing I can't seem to fathom is why you would pull the SRA out of a Cobra when you could just buy one with an IRS? It's good to finally see a very well put together for sale listing, good luck with the sale and with the job.

At the time I was in the market to buy a cobra, this was the perfect car for me. I only wanted a sonic blue coupe, and it had ALL the exact mods I was looking for. But, it had the SRA in it. It just worked out perfectly that a friend was looking for a SRA and I wanted to go back to an IRS for the rear stance look.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Hey, Gator..would you mind taking pictures of "not so good" areas that you mentioned?

Sure. I have to work late again tonight so I probably won't be home until after dark. I have someone coming to look at it tomorrow morning. I'll take some closer pictures then of the front bumper, side mirrors, side skirts and rear quarter panel.

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
if the car does not sell this morning could you give me a call. very interested. 864 457 6229

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Morning visitors were real nice guys. The buyer is interested, but needs to work a few things with his bank first. I took a bunch of additional pictures and a few more videos. They will be uploaded in the first posting as soon as I get them all on youtube and flickr.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Ok. I've added like 25 new pictures taken today... specifically to try to identify the "not so good areas." The guys that visited today said that the area on the rear right quarter panel is hard to see... you can see it, but as you can see in the photos it is very difficult to see.

Two new videos: one cold startup and idle and also one of me cruising up to the gas station from my house. Very bottom of original post.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Another buyer visited early this afternoon. Put down a deposit and offered to pay the full $15k. So, a sale is now pending. I should receive all money Tuesday. Will update then. It has been difficult keeping track of all the offers. I have a running spreadsheet. But, I had to go with whoever gave me a deposit first.

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Another buyer visited early this afternoon. Put down a deposit and offered to pay the full $15k. So, a sale is now pending. I should receive all money Tuesday. Will update then. It has been difficult keeping track of all the offers. I have a running spreadsheet. But, I had to go with whoever gave me a deposit first.

How many deposits have you taken?

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
How many deposits have you taken?

I've only taken one deposit... from the guy that visited early yesterday afternoon. I have several people interested that also gave me offers. But, none of them gave me a deposit... and all interested still had to work things out with their banks (as of the time the last guy visited yesterday). So, all interested couldn't give me 100% commitment. But, this guy showed up yesterday with cash, looked it over, went for a quick test drive, then gave me the deposit amount I have listed here. He still has to get some of the money financed through his bank which doesn't open until tomorrow. So, we shall see. It's pending.

Also, after I posted that updated last night, I received additional PMs from a few people still interested that said they could get me all the money they offered ASAP if this deal falls through. So, if this deal falls through, I have to accurately track back through those in correct order.

So... yes... I have a running spreadsheet trying to keep track of everything. Yesterday was difficult because I called one person interested in South Carolina, but he couldn't speak at that moment. The guy that put down the deposit came to visit about an hour later. I got called into work about two hours later. Then, the guy from South Carolina called me a bunch of times, but I missed all his calls because I get zero cell phone reception in the black hole I work in at KSC.

Hope that makes sense...

:beer::beer::beer:

kingnut

Established Member
deposit or not man. when someone shows up with the money, i would sell it on the spot.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
OK. Update time. Yesterday's buyer backed out. He claimed military deployment was coming up for him in the summer and he felt he wouldn't have enough time to enjoy the car before his leave. My hunch is that he couldn't get the remainder he needed financed. Regardless, he was real nice about it and didn't even ask for his deposit back. Having said that, I'm not taking deposits any longer. The first person to show up with full payment for an offer amount we agree to gets the car. I think going that route will help prevent those who need to "work things out with their banks" from contacting me prematurely before they have even approached their banks. Not trying to sound mean. But, I can't spend loads of time with people that don't have their funds all lined up already.

So, car is still available. :)

chinchilla

Established Member
I want it! I won't be ready to buy for another month or two though, good luck with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread