2003 Sonic Blue Cobra Coupe - $15,000

lilsilverponey

Established Member
Sent you a PM, not sure if you got it. I'm very interested in your car and would like to talk to you about it. I live in FL so it would be a local sale. Call me asap. (239) 280-8272. Thanks!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I can vouch for the seller and car.
The car is in great condition and the seller is a first class indiividual.
Who ever gets this car will be getting a great car at a great price and won't be dissapointed.
I spent a lot of time under the car when we did the solid/K swap.
Johns description is dead on accurate.
I hate that the job situation forces this kind of drastic measures.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Update: Added 18 pictures of the inside taken this afternoon. As you can see, the inside is VERY clean in this car... better than most 100k mile mustangs out there. The only things I've ever noticed is the piece starting to peel up by the drivers side mach satellite speaker, the imprint on the driver's side floor mat from resting their heel in place so much, and the minimal wear on the driver's seat. I'd bet the seats in this car were replaced at some time... either that or nobody ever sat in the passenger seats and rear seats. Plus, I only weigh 160-nothing pounds.

Cash buyer planning to come Saturday or Sunday to look at the car.

Last edited:

Frank97cobra

Established Member
well i juat got one bought out from under me, i have all details i had everthing but sent a dealer in NC a deposit where in florida are you, all i would need is a vin and a phone converstaion with you and could have the money sent to you...my number is 270-519-2753 call i have funding ready

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Update: Work is going to be very busy for me today and tomorrow. Hopefully the shuttle will go today and not push my work week into the weekend. I highly doubt I'll be able to check PMs on here until the weekend. Again, I get NO cell phone reception in my building. Sorry for the inconvenience. Still have a cash buyer coming Saturday or Sunday. Thanks everyone for your interest.

westsideriderz1

Established Member
I personally looked this car over and rode in it. The seller is super honest and would tell you anything about the car. Screaming fast and definately a daily driver(not terribly loud when cruising). Has ALOT of aftermarket stuff, interior all factory. def garaged with no leaks. buyer gets a good deal here!

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
I personally looked this car over and rode in it. The seller is super honest and would tell you anything about the car. Screaming fast and definately a daily driver(not terribly loud when cruising). Has ALOT of aftermarket stuff, interior all factory. def garaged with no leaks. buyer gets a good deal here!

Thanks for the rep. :beer:

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Also, I've gotten a couple PMs offering $12k. I'm not going to take $12k for the car... at least not at this point. IMO, that's the price for a terminator with some serious issues (blown motor, accident, etc.) albeit with a lower mileage. I still have a very interested father / son combo coming to look at the car this weekend.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
You would think that being the second time I've had to do this it would be easier. One of the worst feelings ever is to watch your terminator drive off. Instant heart sink. Oh well... such is life. Hopefully I'll find myself in a 3rd when my salary regains and my job is stable. Take good care of her new owner! Quality guys!

lilsilverponey

Established Member
I just got it home (boca). It's still surreal. Thanks for selling me the car. It's in good hands. Funny part is...when I pulled up to the gate in my neighborhood the guard said "awesome car man is that yours?" Then I got invited to a local car show. Pretty good way to start the ownership of a new car. Keep in touch man, maybe we can meet up sometime later on down the road.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
I just got it home (boca). It's still surreal. Thanks for selling me the car. It's in good hands. Funny part is...when I pulled up to the gate in my neighborhood the guard said "awesome car man is that yours?" Then I got invited to a local car show. Pretty good way to start the ownership of a new car. Keep in touch man, maybe we can meet up sometime later on down the road.

Awesome! The car demands attention. I hope you get to show it off and enjoy it more than I did. It was sweet to use as a daily driver, but I never had a chance to really just cruise in it. Enjoy and remember you have my #. :beer:

westsideriderz1

Established Member
Awesome! The car demands attention. I hope you get to show it off and enjoy it more than I did. It was sweet to use as a daily driver, but I never had a chance to really just cruise in it. Enjoy and remember you have my #. :beer:

GJ on the sale. That car is def. sick! UFGator, I'm dying watching all these good rides get away but ill PM you when i pick mine up!

GL Buyer@!!

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
GJ on the sale. That car is def. sick! UFGator, I'm dying watching all these good rides get away but ill PM you when i pick mine up!

GL Buyer@!!

Please do! Especially since you're close. I can ride my bike (probably faster than my Nissan Sentra) to your house and admire your cobra! Wait, I don't have a bike. Hope you find one soon... but take your time because it's an important decision. There are a lot out there. :beer:

joemayo

Established Member
Ahhh I still see my cobra is still running around on the forums! I sold this car to guy before you bought it. I owned it from 46k to 80k miles I think. 1st owner was a older man who had a heart attack then the son took the car then sold it to me. I tried to take real good care of the car. I still miss it! Wish I could of bought it back! For the bads on the listing.. The paint on the quarter panel was from my father backing out the car and scraping it against a pole. I took it to Astro Ford and had them fix the car. Any other questions I'm here!

Users who are viewing this thread