2003 Sonic Blue Cobra Vert - 37k Miles

Robert R

I have decided to sell my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra Convertible. The car has 37k (and change) miles on it and will go up slowly as I drive the car to shows, cruises, and club meets. The car is mostly stock with the exceptions listed below. It runs and drives excellently. I am the second owner and have all of the original paperwork and all paperwork for everything that has ever been done to the car including gas mileage! Comes with Iron Fist Lead Foot and all of the appropriate SVTOA memorabilia.

The car has brand new BFGoodrich GeForce Sport Comp2 tires within the last 500 miles. AC recently checked and fully sealed and recharged. Rear end seal replaced within the last 500 miles. Oil changed 2 weeks ago with Mobil1 5W-20 and a Motorcraft Filter.

Everything works on the car as it should and the top is in excellent condition. Original airfoil wipers included! California Car Cover included.

Less than 2 months ago, I completely compounded and polished the car and then ceramic coated it with Optimum gloss coat. The gloss and shine is insane.

Mods:
JLT Ram Air Intake - Sonic Blue Painted
Lowered (7/8" all the way around) via stock springs cut (3/4-7/8 coil)
Flowmaster American Thunder Catback (Classic Mustang Sound)
Shorty Antennae

Front bumper was drilled (a couple extra times) by the original dealer and they did a poor job so I have been running with the front plate on normally. The plan was to have it fixed and repainted eventually.

In general the paint is in great shape with the exception of a few chips and a scratch on the bumper cover. The car recently took first place in a local Mustang show in the 79-04 Specialty (SVT, Saleen, Roush, etc.) category. Drivers bolster has minimal wear but there is some.

Reason I am selling is because I really want to go back to a 94/95 Cobra or GT because I miss the 5.0L sound and I just love the SN95 body style. This car is great and I would love to keep it but I only have one spot and I want to build a 5.0L.

Asking $26,500 OBO.
View attachment 1591500 View attachment 1591501 View attachment 1591502 View attachment 1591503 View attachment 1591505 View attachment 1591506 View attachment 1591507 View attachment 1591508 View attachment 1591509 View attachment 1591510

CarmelCobra

Established Member
I talked to him a few days ago and it was still for sale. Honestly about the nicest guy you’re gonna come across. The car clearly is very well cared for. Go get it!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Robert R

I talked to him a few days ago and it was still for sale. Honestly about the nicest guy you’re gonna come across. The car clearly is very well cared for. Go get it!

Thanks for your response, hopefully I get a response from him. Do you know if the car is in Washington?

CarmelCobra

Established Member
Yep, he said he’s about 15 minutes north or so from the Portland airport. I had two that I was drooling over (his being 1 of them) but the other was 1,500 miles closer to me.

Robert R

Thank you for the response. I am new to this website, found your add doing a google search. Is there a way we can talk.. or communicate via email and or text? Would love to hear more about your car? Thanks again!

LethalSVTs

Established Member

Thank you for the response. I am new to this website, found your add doing a google search. Is there a way we can talk.. or communicate via email and or text? Would love to hear more about your car? Thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words Alex. My goal is for this car to go to another enthusiast that will appreciate it.

Robert, yes, I will send you a private message with my number.

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
Any budge on the price? Been for sale for almost a year. Beautiful car and was a pleasure to chat a few months back either way.

Users who are viewing this thread