2003 Sonic Blue Cobra with 17k original miles. $18,900

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Kelly blue book is $27,000+…with the mods that it has, a clean title would appraise at over $29,000.

:lol::lol:

05SatinSilverGT

Established Member
Wow, CLEAN! GLWS, on a side note, i've never seen a debaged Cobra :poke:

Edit: Didn't see the part about the accident, still very clean though.

Last edited:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
just saw this on CL few hrs ago lol! i am looking for a car just like that. but i can get a clean title car for that price.

"Please no phone calls with a lecture on what my car is actually worth"

:lol:came to the wrong place if you don't want to be told what your car is actually worth. it doesn't matter what you think. IT IS ONLY WORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY FOR IT

also like how those pictures were at a salvage yard. trying to flip it an make some cash?

Last edited:

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
just saw this on CL few hrs ago lol! i am looking for a car just like that. but i can get a clean title car for that price.

"Please no phone calls with a lecture on what my car is actually worth"

:lol:came to the wrong place if you don't want to be told what your car is actually worth. it doesn't matter what you think. IT IS ONLY WORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY FOR IT

Just copied my add of Craigslist. sorry if its bothering you...ill take it off. let me know if you find a clean title in this color at this milage for the same price. i will buy it on the spot. seriously! cash in hand

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
also like how those pictures were at a salvage yard. trying to flip it an make some cash?[/QUOTE]

I have it list it at Copart as well. Just trying to list it all over the place to reach the right buyer

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Now your begging for a lawsuit dude I would stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol lawsuit? i dont own carfax bro....you can sue them for that if you wish. i am selling the car with all the legal paper work. No fishy junk on my side. I have been honest about everything from the minute i listed the car.

Mv720cbm275

Established Member

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
lol lawsuit? i dont own carfax bro....you can sue them for that if you wish. i am selling the car with all the legal paper work. No fishy junk on my side. I have been honest about everything from the minute i listed the car.

U should stick to craigs list hope your not friends with who ever repaired it they will have some explaining to do.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I seen that one. Def a steal for one looking for a clean title. wont last long. All the haters on my car....dont waste another min and go buy the one for $25000. Amazing deal

Been for sale 2 weeks yet still there. tells you market value right there....

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Been for sale 2 weeks yet still there. tells you market value right there....

in my opinion..these cars take a while to sale clean title or salvage. For most people this is just a weekend cruiser. Not everyone has that kind of money to spend...but thats just my opinion and speaking from my prior experience trying to sell my previously owned cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread