Speed Junkie
Established Member
SOLD!!!

Thanks for everyone's interest.

:beer:

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
That's a sweet car. If I didn't already have one, I'd be very interested in this one. Good luck!

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Rod, WTF?!!

I have folowed the build and guys, this is it. The HPP TT kit is the BOMB and this car is as clean as it gets.

Good luck, she's worth every penny.

HIGHOCTANE

Speed Junkie
Established Member
That's a sweet car. If I didn't already have one, I'd be very interested in this one. Good luck!
Thanks man. It is a badass ride for sure

Rod, WTF?!!

I have folowed the build and guys, this is it. The HPP TT kit is the BOMB and this car is as clean as it gets.

Good luck, she's worth every penny.

Thanks.
LOL, see here:

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104469

Just one of those things man. I guess part of it has to do with the fact that i really wanted to build a turbo Cobra for awhile and now I have so it is on to something else. Something that includes the family. My wife never got over me crashing the other one and has no desire to go to the track with me any more :(

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
LOL I just read that. Do what is right for you. There is a million reasons I can tell you not to sell the car, and Im sure you know most of them. The family is what matters most. Your wife must be great to let you spend the $$$ you have into the car anyway!

HIGHOCTANE

Speed Junkie
Established Member
LOL I just read that. Do what is right for you. There is a million reasons I can tell you not to sell the car, and Im sure you know most of them. The family is what matters most. Your wife must be great to let you spend the $$$ you have into the car anyway!

Yeah, that is a big part of it. She is great and has never batted an eye at the money I have spent on any of my cars, and this isn't nearly the first. It's time to spend the money on something we can all enjoy. I know if I keep it I will continue to throw money at it left and right. Enough is never enough you know.

Last edited:

HIGHOCTANE

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Last edited:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. I saw your post on Chicagosvt. Are you local to me? Your ride looks very nice as well, and I swear I have seen it somewhere before.

Thanks.
Im at New river too, I talked to you on Modularfords a couple weeks back..There must be someone else around here with a CY 98 Cobra because mines still in Chicago...

HIGHOCTANE

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Thanks.
Im at New river too, I talked to you on Modularfords a couple weeks back..There must be someone else around here with a CY 98 Cobra because mines still in Chicago...

OK,cool. I remember now!
I doubt there is another car around here like that one. Slightly possible.
Maybe I saw pics somewhere. Beautiful car! You need to bring it down.

Last edited:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
OK,cool. I remember now!
I doubt there is another car around here like that one. Slightly possible.
Maybe I saw pics somewhere. Beautiful car! You need to bring it down.

Thanks, im sure you probably saw pics on this sire of CSvt. If I stay out here im gonna for sure bring it down here..:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread