2003 SVT COBRA 10th anniversary black

SUPERVENOM03

Established Member
Decided to get something cheaper to run and more practical. I am the 3rd owner originally female owned. Bought by previous owner no info on him and he traded for a 2012 5.0 while it was in the ford shop. Clutch and rear were replaced / approx march 2012. I bought the car in April 2012. The gears started whining on me in may rebuilt by ford dealer with 3.73 FR gears. I replaced plugs, changed SC and motor oil, new coolant, etc. when i got it just to be safe. Car is mildly modified with K&N filter on factory intake, AFCO DP Heat exchange, flowmster mufflers in factory catback, Magnaflow catted X-pipe, 18" AFS 03 cobra wheels with nitto invo tires approx 60-70% tread front and 40-50% on rear, Corbeau CR1 seats and rear seat delete, and SCT tuner from AM.

Car has 57,200 miles on it very clean
I am a detail man and spent an entire day on the car and it shines like new
Dont know how to upload pics but text or call 423-331-3900 and i can text or email detailed pics. I love this car and hate to see it go but need something better on gas and cheaper.

No trades
Car has a lien on it need payoff which is approx 19,000$

My name is Phil
Thanks

Blueline

Established Member
I have some 17 chrome stock wheels and 10.5 reps with M/T drag radials, in case you want to sell me your 18s and drop your price. Obviously I would send money your way, let me know.

If not, free bump for you! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread