2003 Terminator silver 64,000 miles

stevo2jz

Established Member
1094843_497862926955626_90602797_n.jpg
photo.jpg

Selling my silver 2003 mustang cobra.Sitting at around 500-550whp. The car is pushing 18psi with a 2.8 pulley. Will include the 2.5 pulley I just bought also. The VMP supercharger is capable of 660whp with more boost and the right gas/torco! The only reason I'm selling is I don't drive this car much and want to get away from the car game and take more college classes. This car is super clean and has less than 4000 miles on the new supercharger and supporting mods. Will come with stock Eaton supercharger w/Metco 2.8 pulley,throttle body, elbow, and other stock parts I have. Car is located in Mountain Home Idaho by the Airforce base.Looking for $19,000 obo. If you have any question 303-875-9306 Steven

BAD: Couple rock chips, cracked third brake light(common problem), and small exhaust leak around x pipe that I haven't had time to fix

Engine Mods:
Carbon fiber JLT CAI
VMP 3000 MAF
VMP 2.3 Supercharger with 2.8 pulley 18psi(less than 1000 miles on new supercharger)
VMP BAP
BBK Twin 65mm throttle body
60LB INJECTORS
EGR Delete
LFP Auxiliary idler pulley
SLP LM1 Catback
Magnaflow catless X pipe
new alternator
new battery

Drivetrain:
Centerforce clutch(Is what previous owner said was installed and holds all the power)
Steeda quick release quadrant
Firewall clutch adjuster
Steeda Tri-Axe short throw shifter
Brand new nitto 555 ext. tires

Electronics:
Aem Wideband
Aeroforce Scan Gauge
Passport radar detecter with three sensors in front/two in back(very useful lol)
N2MB WOT BOX- Launch control and No lift to shift
SCT Tuner
Sony Touch screen deck

Exterior:
Tinted tail lights and side turn signals
Raxiom Sequential PNP Harness/Box
no drill front license plate bracket

Suspension:
H&R Lowering Springs

Last edited:

venomboysvt

Established Member
Ill take it for asking price if its still around in Jan, as ill be Stationed back in the states then. Well have to keep in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread