2004 CO Vert Cobra-$

Ghost11

Established Member
Throwing around the idea of selling my CO Cobra....Love the car just really would like
a Shelby....

65k Miles.

Bolt on's only....

Are the CO really worth 3k to 5k more than the other
colors offered? Except Mystic...

What would you guys expect to get for it if it was yours?

Thanks

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
No where close to that amount. The car is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Overall condition, mods, ect, will be the biggest player in price.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Over another more common color 04 with same mileage\conditions\mods, yes a CO vert definitely demands a premium, even above a MC vert. There were around 500 MC verts build, there were 72 CO verts built. 65k miles is on the higher side, but your not completely off on expecting a 3k+ premium for it, based on condition.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yes in my opinion due to the rarity if in good shape they don't come up for sale often.

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
it is definitely worth more! they only made 72 so that means someone who really wants one does not have too many to choose from at any given time. supply and demand.

on the other hand, i might be a little biased :rolling:

dom418

Established Member
I personally wouldn't pay 3-5k more just because it's orange but with only 72 made, people are a little more for them. Like stated before, it's all what someone is willing to pay.

akeohan

Established Member
If the buyer doesn’t know the production count he might think the price is high and not worth the addition money. You could probably get a premium if you find the right buyer who is looking for the car color combo but you might have to sit on it longer, I think it comes down to the buyer and what they are looking for.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Throwing around the idea of selling my CO Cobra....Love the car just really would like
a Shelby....

65k Miles.

Bolt on's only....

Are the CO really worth 3k to 5k more than the other
colors offered? Except Mystic...

What would you guys expect to get for it if it was yours?

Thanks

Your funny. 3-5k more hahahahaha

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
A friend of mine has 3 CO verts and is selling one soon. Yes, they command a premium, but I wouldn't expect $3-5k more with 65k miles. You can always list it high and see what offers come in.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
If the car was a low mileage say under 30k, you can probably bring in a little extra not $3k though, condition is everything regardless of color.

Black93Fox

Established Member
Comes down to it what someone is willing to pay. Typically if you watch the CO fs threads coupe or vert there will be a little higher price cause of the color. Everyone knows this those that deny are in denial. List it and see what happens personally I wouldn't sell it being they only made 72 how many Shelby's did they make? Just my .02

GREEKSTANG4.6

Established Member
I would say yes and no. Yes, CO cobras deserve a premium price but typically those willing to pay a premium are looking for low mileage cars. I would still say, ask 22-23k and be happy to get 18-19k.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Your funny. 3-5k more hahahahaha

No, you're funny.

Mileage is a little high, but you could probably get the extra $3k when sold on this forum or other car forums that understand the rarity of the combination. For sale on Craigslist, ebay, or autotrader, the buyers just see an orange convertible.

03' White Snake

Established Member
No, you're funny.

Mileage is a little high, but you could probably get the extra $3k when sold on this forum or other car forums that understand the rarity of the combination. For sale on Craigslist, ebay, or autotrader, the buyers just see an orange convertible.

Mines 1 of 137. Does that make mine 2k more...... nope. And I have 20k miles less than his car. Thats worth more money than the color.

Users who are viewing this thread