2004 cobra 9.7 @141 stock motor

Almo

Established Member
Shayne said:
what happened to your screan print? you posted it and now you took it down come on grow some balls and post it

I guess this is where I could stoop to your level and tell you to learn how to read and see my post several above this one. :rollseyes

Slythrin

Almo
You only live once!

Car: Had to have another Cobra
Trader Rating: (3) Actually there is just one more thing but I will get to that in just a minute...

Right now I think we need to point something out first. We just went through 9 pages of BS about your car and trying to figure you're happy a$$ out... so do me a favor... seeing what you have stated in your recent posts saying that you disclosed everything about your car and in fact other things were brought to the table and cleared up by yourself (along with others)… I think they helped give you a nudge to remember… wouldn’t you think so? Either way, this isn’t so important any longer… what is though… is trying to explain this…

I don’t know about everyone else but I will gladly wait patiently to see how you run around the bush on this one.

post-594-1170361365_thumb.jpg

Slythrin

yea it takes 13 hours to pull a motor I could see how there isn’t 13 hours in a 3 months span oh and bTW that was fun ford in phoenix it don’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the date OCT 26-29th! Further more I have 3 weeks that I change a lot of stuff to make that number including 3 different torque converters young Web Walker. How about this I teched in on Friday night at 4pm and loaded the car back in the trailer then returned to the shop where I blew an injector so I have to R&R the blower along with the intake in order to fix the injector and then retune the car. I returned back to the track at 7pm that same night! But I guess that isn’t possible either... Go smoke some more poll Elmo

keep them comming Young Web Walker

Slythrin

Almo
You only live once!

Car: Had to have another Cobra
Trader Rating: (3) Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayne
cams
stock motor with pistons
long tubes
solid axle
c-4
cage
t-body
and all the normal bolt ons

the car did spin and still went 1.4 60' but you can hear it driving threw the converter real bad we are changing it as we speek and we will take it back out it should go 9:20 on motor and then we will spray it and see what she does. look for the video soon

thanks Guys and yes it is a c/f hood it saved me 10#s

Dan

Get the heck out of here... going to screen capture this bad boy.
real mature

Last edited by a moderator:

Almo

Established Member
I just don't get you... :smmon: All you have to do is quit calling me Elmo and I'll quit posting, I promise!!

bs1.gif

Last edited:

Slythrin

Almo said:
I guess this is where I could stoop to your level and tell you to learn how to read and see my post several above this one. :rollseyes

BINGO 50BMG has been telling you to do this for a while already Dee de dee

Almo

Established Member
Talking about reading comprehension... I can see now where you guys don’t have trouble with this. Seeing how your boy stated something about “since certain mods weren’t mentioned, they don’t have to be listed” therefore you guys don’t have to read anymore words than you have to. Interesting... it’s starting to make more sense now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread