2004 Competition Orange Cobra convertible For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
WHY DO YOU CONTINUE WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS?
Please show me the personal attack, counselor. That post was completely factual. And why are you yelling?

Good luck in your law career.

There he/she goes again. WHY does Smooth persist in these personal attacks? I know I can take him/her at any distance from the 100 meters to a full marathon. Really stupid, but I would have to say, he/she's predictable. And the lawyer jokes are tiresome.
Again, counselor, no personal attack. Strictly facts. I accept your challenge of a foot race. Would you be willing to put your CO Cobra up as the prize for the winner?

Perhaps we could make it a multi-event competition, something similar to an Iron Man Challenge? I know a few SVTPer's would probably love to attend.

Good luck in your law career.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd attend!

This is gold, you can't make this shit up.

@John J. Garvey has had a failed for sale ad, called his daughter a liar, made eerily similar comments about his daughter as Trump does about Ivanka, personally attacked several members, passed up on opportunities to use the multi-quote function, AND challenged a member to a foot race, all the in the same thread.

Legendary.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
2aedt7.jpg

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
There he/she goes again. WHY does Smooth persist in these personal attacks? I know I can take him/her at any distance from the 100 meters to a full marathon. Really stupid, but I would have to say, he/she's predictable. And the lawyer jokes are tiresome.
I challenge you to an eating contest. You pick the food.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd attend!
This is gold, you can't make this shit up.
@John J. Garvey has had a failed for sale ad, called his daughter a liar, made eerily similar comments about his daughter as Trump does about Ivanka, personally attacked several members, passed up on opportunities to use the multi-quote function, AND challenged a member to a foot race, all the in the same thread.
Legendary.
GOLD!!! Great post.
HA HAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread