2004 Metallic Silver Coupe FS in NEFL

jwlightning

Established Member
***SOLD***

Up for sale is my 2004 Silver Coupe with right at 62K miles. I have owned this car for almost 3 years, and it's just sitting in the garage WAY too much....it needs to be enjoyed by someone with more time for it. I purchased the car with 39K miles. Most of the miles have come from trips to Lake Lure, NC and back.

Anyhow, it's Silver with chrome OEM wheels, and nearly new Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's all the way around. The car has a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter along with a Steeda CAI. The exhaust is a catted X-Pipe with what I believe to be Flowmasters...they were on the car when I purchased it. Regardless, the sound is excellent; quiet on long rides and screams at WOT. I also lowered the car about two years back (cut coils method) and it rides excellent. The interior has black carpet and the seats have the dark inserts. The car has NEVER been smoked in, and actually still smells new. I believe you'd have a hard time finding an interior in this shape @ this mileage.

The exterior has been meticulously maintained by me. I had a black Lightning before this, so I learned a thing or two about proper maintenance. There are 2 or 3 small scratches on the car...you'd be hard pressed to find them.

I'd like to get $19K out of her, but I understand the market is tough for a lot of folks right now. I do not have to sell this car. If I can, great...my money can be used for other projects.

There are locals who are on these boards that can vouch for the condition of the car. I do not have show-quality pics, but I can get more; the ones below are just from me and a buddy messing around. I also have included a link to some photos from when I purchased the car...only difference is it is not lowered...(you can see that in my pics.) These were taken by a local dealer that I purchased the car from....the car still looks the same other than lowering.

Premier Auto Source Inc.

Please contact me if you need more photos and I will get them ASAP. I can be reached at [email protected] is the best way as I do not get on here too much anymore. This car is located in Orange Park, FL 32065.

Thanks,

Jim

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

Last edited:

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
I am one of those people who can vouch for this car. Jim is a buddy of mine and I've seen this car plenty of times and it is in amazing shape. You would have a hard time finding an 04 that looks this good, it's beautiful. Honestly if I had the money I'd be buying this car. Jim takes great pride and care in his Cobra, this would be a great car for anyone looking for a Terminator.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
I am one of those people who can vouch for this car. Jim is a buddy of mine and I've seen this car plenty of times and it is in amazing shape. You would have a hard time finding an 04 that looks this good, it's beautiful. Honestly if I had the money I'd be buying this car. Jim takes great pride and care in his Cobra, this would be a great car for anyone looking for a Terminator.

+1 I also know Jim and seen this car a lot.. The car is is great shape.. Someone is going to get a great deal...:rockon:

PS... I can't believe you are selling her Jim...:eek:

jwlightning

Established Member
I'm exactly two hours from Orlando...heck, from 95 and Old St. Augustine Rd, I can be in Orlando in an hour and a half...I live about 30 mins from 95.

Stephen4036

Established Member
im very interested.. im waiting on my fulltime at publix. As soon as that happens my bank has no problem with the loan, as part time I normally get 39.5 hours, but a week could drop to 15. and well they dont like that :p

pm sent though.

jwlightning

Established Member
TTT. Car is still for sale, and with some new responsibilities that I'm having to take on, finding time to enjoy it may be even MORE of a challenge. Feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected] with any inquiries.

-Jim

Users who are viewing this thread