2004 Mystichrome Cobra Vert, 2.3L Whipple, 36K miles, GA

tpduke112

Rich Man's Cavalier
Established Member
the car HATES the pollen almost as much as I do.

photo-20.jpg

photo-19.jpg

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
If this is N2DAMYSTIC's car....I have seen it in person...and it BEAUTIFUL! IF had not just bought an 09 Shelby..I would have this car..and in fact...I spoke to him about buying it anyway...but, I think my g/f would kill me..however...I still considered it! LOL!

03 black gt

Established Member
Sick Sick sick car. If I hadn't just bought a new car I would seriously consider this. Looks great, good luck!

tpduke112

Rich Man's Cavalier
Established Member
If this is N2DAMYSTIC's car....I have seen it in person...and it BEAUTIFUL! IF had not just bought an 09 Shelby..I would have this car..and in fact...I spoke to him about buying it anyway...but, I think my g/f would kill me..however...I still considered it! LOL!

yes it is. G/F's are overrated, haha.

Wohpony

Established Member
I know its a long shot but I just bought this Mystichrome Cobra VIN 1FAFP49Y94F163342 and was hoping one of the previous owners still has the paperwork/ documentation for it. If so please message me and I would be happy to buy it. Thanks!

dlaude

Established Member
I know its a long shot but I just bought this Mystichrome Cobra VIN 1FAFP49Y94F163342 and was hoping one of the previous owners still has the paperwork/ documentation for it. If so please message me and I would be happy to buy it. Thanks!

With this thread being 10 years old, unlikely OP will see it. He left his number and email address in original post, I'd try those. Good luck!

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
Would you sell it?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Exactly I thought the same thing. I would have bought it for that price. What a well done example of a MC it is. 10yrs ago wow. Message the OP of the ad (person you bought from and get his info to see if you can track him down. The title should have had his info too right ? Enjoy that car I’m jealous it’s exactly what I want lol.

Users who are viewing this thread